Law on the conditions for the exercise of the activity of transport and social provisions in the field in the sector of road transport since the General Council in its session of 4 November 1993, approved the following: law on the conditions for the exercise of the activity of transport and social provisions in the field in the sector of road transport Preamble The regulations of the EEC and its Member States in
the field of transport is aimed, mainly, to the improvement of working conditions and safety on the road, as well as actions aimed at ensuring an improvement of professional qualification of the carrier, which will allow them to contribute to the improvement of the quality of service provided in the interest of users, the carriers and the economy as a whole.
In this sense, the adaptation of the internal regulations of the Principality to the Community regulations must allow the access of our carriers to areas of countries of the CEE have not been up to the present day and, on the other hand, should contribute, as it has become in the countries of the CEE, the fulfillment of the objectives mentioned above.
The first chapter deals with the conditions for the exercise of the activity of the carrier, which is based on the good repute, financial capacity and professional ability of the carrier.
These are general requirements that must be applied to the public, carriers of goods and passengers, to enroll in the General Register of carriers that is created with the same law.
The second chapter deals with the limitation of driving time and the period of daily driving, as well as the fixing of minimum daily and weekly rest periods of the driver, you have to promote safety in the road and driving work. Likewise, the same chapter is the control apparatus, which is essential in order to ensure, both by the carrier and by the agents of the authority, compliance with the law.
In this sense, the requirements are planned that will ask businessmen and drivers to ensure the proper functioning of the device, using the strict compliance with the operations required by the regulation.
In both chapters specify the exceptions to the general rule, either because it is certain transports that have little economic impact, or because they have special features.
Finally, the third chapter regulates disciplinary law applicable to the area of the law in accordance with article 9.4 of the Constitution, which requires administrative violations typified.
Accordingly, the General Council approves the law relating to the conditions for the exercise of the activity of carrier and the provisions on social matters in the field of road transport.
Chapter first. Conditions for the exercise of the activity of carrier first section. Definitions Article 1 1. Transport by road are classified according to their nature, in both public and private.
2. public transport Are those that are carried out on behalf of others, by means of financial compensation.
3. private transport Are those that are carried out for themselves, to meet particular needs, as a complement to other main activities carried out by companies or establishments of the same subject and directly linked to the proper development of these activities.
For the purposes of the provisions of the previous point, it is considered that the vehicles are integrated into the business organization of the carrier when they are your property, when the lease is in accordance with the conditions established by law or regulations.
Article 2 1. By reason of its object the transports can be: a) of passengers when they perform movements of people and their luggage in vehicles built and fitted for this purpose.
b) of goods, when carried out, goods travel in vehicles built and fitted for this purpose.
c) mixed, when they are meant to set displacement of people and goods in vehicles specially equipped for this purpose and who perform the transport with the proper separation. Mixed transportation must be governed by the provisions of this law that are applicable to their specific nature, according to the established regulations.
2. the transport of passengers can carry objects or different commissions of the luggages of passengers and transport of goods, persons other than the driver, when the transport is compatible with the technical characteristics of the vehicle and the Administration has been authorised under the conditions laid down in each case.
Second section. Administrative titles Article 3 1. Any person, physical or legal entities, that wish to exploit a public transport of goods or passengers by road will have to sign up in the General Register of carriers, that for this purpose it creates the present law.
2. In this registry is obliged to register all companies of public transport by road of passengers and goods. Registration is the prerequisite and necessary for the authorization of opening or industry and the subsequent entry in the register of Commerce and industry.
3. The registration is subject to the fulfillment of the following requirements: a) Meet the conditions of good repute and professional ability, defined in the following section.
b) comply, where appropriate, any specific conditions laid down in the legislation in force in relation to the different types of transport.
c) with regard to legal persons, be constituted in accordance with the legislation in force in the field of commercial companies.
4. The General Register of Carriers has three sections: a) section of freight transport.
b) passenger transport Section.
c) mixed transport section.
The Government, in the way that the regulations specified, you can perform within each section other subsections according to the type of activity carried out.
The registration is valid only for the exercise of the activity corresponding to the section designated, without prejudice, in the case of public transport, to be registered in the corresponding transport plan, as determined by the law regulating the public transport of passengers by road.
5. The competent body with regard to the authorisation and registration in the General Register of Carriers is the Ministry responsible for the field of transport (hereinafter referred to as Ministry).
6. The composition of the demand for entry in the register
General of carriers, as well as the accompanying documents, will be determined by the regulations.
In the case of the transport of travellers, along with the demand for registration in the General Register of carriers, it has to apply for the type of service that aims to exploit in order to register it at the same time in the corresponding transport plan.
The third section. Personal conditions for professional Article 4 1. Only people who meet the requirements of professional qualification, financial capacity and good repute, can carry out public transportation by road defined in article 1 of this law.
2. The Government may exempt from compliance with the conditions referred to in the previous section, or of any condition, or establish simplified procedures table of contents or to certify the compliance in relation to passenger transport performed by:) to persons or companies whose main activity is not the carriers, or that do not have a commercial character, and having a weak impact on the transport market.
b) in national transport goods that, by the nature of the cargo, have a weak impact on the transport market.
c) to transport of passengers in vehicles with a capacity of less than 10 seats, including the driver.
While the Government did not expressly determined, in relation to transport and to the activities referred to in the previous paragraph c), are not allowed to require the requirements referred to in this article.
3. In the case of individual companies, the owner of which does not comply with the requirement of professional qualification, the above mentioned requirements can be meet by the compliance for at least one other person who effectively permanent and run the company. This person must be a foreign residence and right to play with the Andorran or trade, and must comply with the requirement of good repute, but without that that means that the owner is exonerated.
In the case of collective companies, the requirement of good repute should be fulfilled by all the people, effectively and permanently, to manage the company. It is sufficient, however, in terms of professional ability, that this requirement is met for any of these. The person that meets the requirement of professional qualification must be oped or foreign residence and the right to exercise the trade.
Article 5 professional training is understood to be the possession of knowledge necessary for the exercise of the activity of carrier.
The attestation of professional capacity will deliver to the Minister of the competent Ministry.
The regulations should determine: a) The minimum knowledge required.
b) how to acquire such knowledge.
c) the system of verification, on the part of the competent administration of the possession of the required knowledge, as well as the issuing of the documents evidencing the aforementioned training.
Article 6 the Administration, in accordance with the regulations specified, you can authorize the continuation of the activities of the company for a maximum period of one year, may be extended by six months in duly justified cases, of the services or activities of transport, although it complies with the requirement of professional training, in cases of death or physical incapacity of the person who until then had been fulfilled that requirement.
Article 7 for the purposes stipulated in the present Law, it is understood that the requirement of good repute people in simultaneous and not any of the following circumstances: a) having been condemned, by firm judgment, by malicious crimes with punishment greater than or equal to one year in prison, while have not obtained the cancellation of the penalty.
b) have been condemned, by a firm ruling, barely of disqualification or suspension, except if they have been imposed as such and if the profession of the carrier has no direct relationship with the crime committed.
c) have been administratively repeatedly, for a firm resolution, for very serious offences in the area of transportation, in the terms that must be determined.
Article 8 determination of the professional qualification can be established for variable according to the specific character of the transport or the activity of what in each case in question, taking into account primarily the nature, class, the intensity, the volume and the territorial scope of the services or activities intended to develop.
Article 9 satisfies the condition of economic capacity when the public transport company meets at least one of the following conditions: a) Has, at least, of a traction vehicle with payload of more than 3.5 t authorized or authorized maximum weight of more than 6 in the case of transport of goods or more than nine places in the case of passenger transport , registered in the register of Vehicles to its name, maximum age of six years from the date of manufacture, without reservation of domain and assigned to the activity of the company.
b) has a bank guarantee or other similar medium, with no expiry date, a value at least equal to 400,000 PTA by public transport vehicle, whether of travellers or goods. The vehicles that are taken into account for the calculation are the property of the company, are rented with driver or without driver, as well as those who are the subject of a contract of financial leasing or credit.
The condition of economic capacity has to be accredited by the competent Ministry mandatory before obtaining the vehicle transport card affects the company.
The Government official can enter via specifications complete the articles related to the creation, management and disposal of the bank guarantee or other similar means as a method of compliance with the condition of economic capacity.
Article 10 transfer of a company registered in the General Register of Carriers only can be made in favour of a natural or legal person who complies with the requirements set out in paragraph 3 of article 3, except when the company made the transport provided for in paragraph 2 of article 4.
Article 11 In the General Register of Carriers there must include the following information: a) the name of the company, individual or collective, and his home.
b) business name, if different from the name of the company.
c) name and functions of the people to ensure the conditions of good repute and professional qualification of the company.
d) forms of transport that performs.
e) Relationship of vehicles available to the company in the
Registration of Vehicles.
f) proof of the financial capacity of the company.
The companies registered in the General Register of Carriers must notify the competent Ministry within a maximum period of two months, all modification that may affect the registry.
Article 12 without prejudice to the provisions of article 4 paragraph (2), the loss of any of the requirements of economic capacity, good repute and professional qualification entails the revocation of the registration of the company in the General Register of carriers.
The revocation will be made after the previous request to the company concerned to regularize their situation in the instant a maximum period of nine months, extendable three months in duly justified cases, from the date on which will ascertain the loss of any of these requirements.
Article 13 transport cards, depending on the nature of transport, can be of two types: a) private.
Forbidden to carry out public transport with a vehicle with private transport.
Second chapter. Provisions of social stuff in the sector of road transport Section first. Definitions Article 14 for the purposes of this chapter, is meant to: 1) "Road Transport", any displacement of a vehicle, empty or loaded, for the transport of passengers or goods, carried out on roads open to the public use.
2) "Vehicles", cars, tractors, trailers and semitrailers, as defined below: a) "Automobile", even though the vehicle equipped with a mechanical device of propulsion, circulating by road by its own means, different from moving to Rails, and for the transport of passengers or goods.
b "Tractor"), even though the vehicle equipped with a mechanical device of propulsion, circulating by road by its own means, different from moving to Rails, and conceived especially to drag trailers, semi-trailers, implements or machines, or to push them or pull them.
c) "Trailer", all transport apparatus intended to be fitted to a car or a tractor; "trailer", a trailer without a front wheel, fitted in such a way that a substantial part of its weight and of its load is supported by the tractor or motor show.
3) "driver", any person who drives the vehicle even for a short period, or who is on board to be able to drive it, if necessary.
4) "week", the period from the 0 hours Monday and 24 hours following Sunday.
5) "Break", any uninterrupted period of at least one hour during which the driver may freely dispose of his time.
6) "authorized maximum weight", the maximum permissible weight of the vehicle, including the payload.
7) "regular passenger Services", the national and international transport conform to the common rules laid down by the EEC relating to international transport of passengers by road made by coaches and buses.
Second section. Scope of application Article 15 the present chapter applies to transport by road of passengers and goods, be they public or private.
Article 16 this chapter does not apply to transports made by: 1) Vehicles intended for the transport of goods the authorized maximum weight of which, including the trailer or trailer, does not exceed 3.5 t.
2) Vehicles intended for the transport of passengers, by the type of construction and fit, can carry a maximum of nine people, including the driver, and which are used for this purpose.
3) Vehicles intended for the carriage of passengers on regular services, the route of which does not exceed 50 km.
4) Vehicles the maximum speed of which does not exceed 30 km/h.
5) Vehicles intended for the police, fire services or that are under your control.
6) Vehicles of the public administration for sewage services, protection against floods, water, electricity, roads, garbage removal, Telegraphs, telephones, emails, radio broadcasting, television and radio stations or radio or television receivers.
7) Vehicles used in emergencies or for rescue missions.
8) specialized Vehicles intended for medical tasks.
9) Vehicles that transport of circus material or trade fairs.
10) Vehicles used for milk collection in the premises or breeders bring cans of milk or dairy products intended for livestock feed.
On the international routes, and without prejudice to the provisions of other States, on the part of the journey carried out in its territory, the present chapter does not apply, within the national territory, the transport carried out by means of: 1) Vehicles used for the transport of goods for agricultural companies, horticulture, forestry, within a radius of action of 50 km around the site of a regular permanence.
2) Vehicles used for the transport of live animals from the farmers to the markets or local fairs and vice versa or from markets to the slaughterhouse.
3) Vehicles used for cultural events or exhibitions and which are specially equipped for this purpose.
The third section. Driving times Article 17 1. The driving time between two daily rest periods or between a daily rest and weekly rest, hereinafter called ' daily driving period ', may not exceed nine hours. You can get to 10 hours twice a week.
After a maximum of 6 daily driving periods, the driver has to make a weekly rest, as defined in paragraph 3 of article 19.
If the total time of driving during the six days does not exceed the maximum corresponding to six daily driving periods, the weekly rest period may be moved to the end of the sixth day.
In the case of international transport of passengers, other than regular services, the words "six" and "sixth" contained in the second and third paragraphs are replaced, respectively, by "twelve" and "twelfth".
2. The driving time may not exceed ninety hours in every period of two consecutive weeks.
Section four. Interruptions and time of rest Article 18 1. After 4 and a half hours of driving, the driver should respect an interruption of at least 45 minutes, unless he begins a rest period.
2. you can replace the aforementioned interruption by other interruptions at least fifteen minutes each, interspersed in the driving period or immediately after, situated so that it respects the provisions of paragraph 1.
3. During these breaks, the driver may not carry out other work. For the purposes of the present
Article, are not considered "other works" the waiting time neither the time not devoted to driving that will occur in a vehicle in motion.
4. Interruptions made in accordance with this article may not be regarded as daily rest periods.
Article 19 1. In each period of 24 hours, the driver must enjoy a daily rest of at least 11 consecutive hours, which may be reduced to a minimum of 9 consecutive hours at most three times a week, on condition that he be granted a corresponding leave time as compensation, before the end of the following week.
The days when the rest is not reduced as the first paragraph, this break can be divided into two or three separate periods during the course of the 24-hour period; However, one of these periods must be at least 8 consecutive hours. In this case, the minimum duration of the leave is extended to 12 hours.
2. During each period of 30 hours when there are at least two drivers on Board of a vehicle, each must enjoy a daily rest of at least 8 consecutive hours.
3. During the course of each week, one of the rest periods to which they refer are numbers 1 and 2 will expand on the concept of weekly rest, to a total of 45 consecutive hours. This rest period may be reduced to a minimum of 36 consecutive hours if you can enjoy in the usual moment of the vehicle or at the point of the driver's moment, or a minimum of 24 consecutive hours if you enjoy outside of the above mentioned sites. Each reduction compensates for a time of rest equivalent made in block before the end of the third week following the week in cause.
4. A weekly rest period which starts in a week and will drag on in the following can be charged in any of the two weeks.
5. In the case of passenger transport to which paragraph 4 is applicable number 1 of article 17, it may defer a weekly rest period.
6. All rest period enjoyed in compensation for the reduction of the daily and/or weekly rest periods, has been linking up with another break of 8 hours at least and is granted at the request of the interested party in the parking place of the vehicle or at the point of the driver's radiation.
The daily rest may be done in a vehicle provided that it is fitted with a bunk bed and is stopped.
Article 20 prohibited reward salaried drivers, even by granting bonuses or salary increases, depending on the distances covered and/or of the volume of transported goods, unless these salaries cannot compromise the security on the road.
Article 21 provided that road safety is not compromised and with the object of reaching a suitable stop, the driver may depart from the provisions of this law to the extent necessary to ensure the safety of persons, of the vehicle or the load. The driver must mention the type and reason of the exception so determined on the record sheet of the control device or in his service.
Fifth section. Article 22 control device all vehicles which carry out transport of goods and of people, except those listed in article 16, shall be equipped with a tachograph approved by the competent Ministry, called control, or by competent authorities of any Member State of the EEC, express, graphically at least, the instant speed, time of journey and the stops , the distance covered and the reliefs in the driving.
The regulations will determine the conditions of approval of a record sheet and control devices.
Article 23 Only can perform the operations of installation and repair of the control apparatus, installers or workshops authorised by the competent Ministry. Mandatory conditions of authorization for the installation and repair of the device will be determined by the regulations.
Are equally accepted the operations of installation and repair of the device of control carried out by installers or workshops authorised for that purpose by the competent authorities of any Member State of the EEC.
Article 24 a) the installer or authorized workshop has put a mark on the seals which apply. The competent Ministry must take a register of the marks used.
b) the conditions of construction, installation, testing and verification of the control apparatus, will be determined by the regulations.
Article 25 1. The employer and drivers shall ensure the proper functioning and the correct use of the device.
2. The employer must submit a sufficient number of record sheets to drivers, bearing in mind the individual character of these pages, the duration of the service and the obligation to replace, in each case, the sheets that have been damaged or removed by an agent of the authority in charge of the control. The employer only has to provide approved model sheets drivers that may be used in the URinstal.lat device in the vehicle.
3. The company must keep record sheets properly at least for 1 year after their use and shall give a copy to interested drivers who so request request. The sheets must be submitted or delivered when the agents of the authority in charge of the control it alone. the requests.
Article 26 1. The drivers do not have to use log sheets stained or damaged. To this end, they must be adequately protected.
In case of damage to a sheet that contains records, drivers must attach the sheet deteriorated in the booking form you have used on your site.
2. Drivers must use the record sheets every day they lead, from the moment you take in charge the vehicle. The record cannot be retired before the end of the daily working period, unless you authorize the withdrawal. You may not use any record sheet for a period greater than that for which it has been planned.
3. If the drivers for having left his vehicle, they are not in a position to use the device, you must indicate on your diagram the time indicated by the letters b, c and d of the second indent of paragraph 5, with annotations by hand or automatic records, so that they are legible and it prevents the smudging.
4. When there is more than one driver in the vehicle, drivers have to make necessary modifications to the registration sheets of the diagram in such a way that the data is recorded in the disk diagram of driver that drives the vehicle.
5. The drivers are responsible for which the device is
running without interruption since the time of take over of the vehicle until the time of passing the responsibility to the other driver or up to the end of the trip. In particular:-must ensure the concordance between the indication of time sheet and the official time in the country of registration of the vehicle.
-Have to actuate the switching devices so that they can register separately and distinct form the following periods of time: download document) With the sign: driving time.
b) With the sign: the other working time.
c) With the sign: the time of availability, namely:-waiting time, i.e. the period during which the drivers are not required to remain at his place of work, except to respond to calls in order to undertake or to engage in any driving or perform other jobs.
-As long as you remain next to another driver during the running of the vehicle.
-As long as you are in a bunk bed, during the launch of the vehicle.
d) With the sign: the interruptions of driving and rest periods schedule.
6. The driver must indicate in the registry as follows: a) the first and last name, at the start of each sheet.
b) the place and date, at the beginning and at the end of the sheet.
c The registration number of the vehicle) that has been used before the first journey recorded on the sheet and what is intended here, in case of a change of vehicle, during use of the sheet.
d) the reading of the odometer.
-Before the first journey recorded on the sheet.
-At the end of the last journey recorded on the sheet.
-In the event of a change of vehicle during the day of service (odometer of the vehicle that has been designed and odometer of the vehicle that you intended).
e) If this is the case, the change time of the vehicle.
7. The device must be made so that the agents in charge of the control can read, once open, if necessary, the device, the records relating to the nine hours preceding the time of the control, without warp, damage or stain the sheet.
In addition, the device must be designed in such a way that it can be checked, without opening the box, which has made the records.
8. The driver must be able to present, provided that it alone. the requests of the control agents, the record sheets for the current week and, in any event, the sheet for the last day of the last week in which he led.
Article 27 1. In the event of a breakdown or malfunction of the device, the employer must make it repair, by an installer or an authorized workshop, as soon as circumstances make this possible.
If you return to the central office can only be made after a time more than a week from the day of the breakdown or malfunction, check the restitution must be made during the trip.
The competent Ministry other faculty to ban the use of the vehicles in case that will not repair the breakdown or malfunction under the conditions previously established.
2. During the period of breakdown or malfunction of the device, the driver should indicate the data relating to blocks of time, to the extent in which couldn't register the device correctly, or the log sheets or in an "ad hoc" that should be attached to the record sheet.
Third chapter. Infractions and sanctions Article 28 1. Can only impose sanctions in the field of road transport for the Commission of offences established in this law, without prejudice to those resulting from the sectoral legislation of the different types of transport.
2. The regulations of development of this law shall be entered in the rankings and specifications of infractions and sanctions that contribute to a more correct identification of harmful behaviour, or to a more accurate determination of the sanctions to impose.
Article 29 1. The administrative responsibility for the infractions in this law corresponds to the natural or legal person the owner of the vehicle notwithstanding that this may bring the actions that result from people who are materially attributable infringements.
2. Excepts from that specified in the previous section, the liability for the offences expressly directed to a particular person or entity, or to whom the rules pertaining specifically to assume this responsibility.
Article 30 the infractions established in this law are classified as minor, serious and very serious.
Article 31 Are very serious offences: a) Exercise the activity of public transport without being registered in the General Register of Carriers or be enrolled in a section or subsection that does not correspond to the activity carried out.
b) Exercise the activity of public transport with vehicles that are not the property of the company or who do not have legally established conditions rented or regulations.
c) consent to the use of vehicles for public transport activity by other persons or companies which are not registered in the General Register of carriers, or that do not have to lease the vehicles under the conditions established by law or regulations.
d) does not provide for agents of the authority examining the vehicles, facilities or mandatory documents preventing them the exercise of their functions.
e) faking any document required.
f) tachograph manipulation or of its elements.
g) Reward the drivers depending on the distance traveled and/or volume of the goods that may compromise security.
Article 32 Are serious offences: in) does not provide the exam inspection of vehicles, facilities or mandatory documents without prevent the exercise of their functions.
b) lack or non-functioning, attributable to the carrier, the tachograph or of its elements.
c) lack in the vehicle of the diagram of the week and the last day of the previous week on which he drove the driver of the vehicle.
d) lack in the company of the diagram used until a year before.
e) excess in the driving times higher than 20% of the authorized.
f) breach the daily rest time, in 20%.
g) breach of weekly rest, higher than 20%.
h) spoofing of the diagram.
and recidivism offences Commission) in impairments.
Article 33 Are minor offenses: Any action or omission that violates the provisions of this law and that it is classified as a very serious infringement or serious.
Article 34 be sanctioning infringements through the application of
the following measures: a) fine.
b) temporary suspension or permanent, total or partial, of the activity of carrier.
c) vehicle, temporary Seal or ultimate.
Article 35 the fines applicable to the offences referred to in the previous articles are the following:-very serious Offences: fine up to 300,000 PTA-serious Offences: fine up to 150,000 PTA-minor Offenses: fine up to 75,000 PTA When it comes to very serious offences, recidivism or serious offences in the three-year period, the fine that is imposed upon you can get paired with any of the other sanctions mentioned in the previous article.
Article 36 The administrative bodies competent to intervene in the qualification of the offences have graduated from gravity or Levitated infringements on the basis of the following elements: 1. Intention of the offender.
2. Concurrent responsibilities.
3. Public interest injured by the infringement.
4. Reiteration of infractions.
5. effects of the sanction from.
6. mitigating Circumstances of liability.
Article 37 The offences envisaged in this law prescribed two years except for those classified as very serious, which prescribe to five years. The prescription is interrupted at the moment in which the record sanctioning against the offender.
Article 38 1. No copyright infringement cannot be sanctioned by administrative instruction sanctioning the administrative file without the.
2. The disciplinary procedure is governed by the mandatory rules of the code of the Administration and the regulatory Regulation of the sanctioning procedure with the specificity required in the following section.
3. At the time of the notification of possible copyright infringement on the part of the agent of the authority, the people not residing in the Principality have to satisfy the amount of the possible fine on deposit, which is retained until the completion of the disciplinary record. Otherwise you have to proceed with the immobilization of the vehicle.
Once issued the resolution, the deposit mentioned may be returned completely or partially if the amount of the penalty is less than the amount of the deposit.
Article 39 1. Without prejudice to the powers legally attributed to the Government, the competent Ministry shall the administrative disciplinary offences in this Bill.
2. Corresponds either to the Police Service and the Ministry, the inspection function to find out, check out and demand the fulfillment of this law.
Transitional provisions 1. People, natural or legal, that on the date of publication of the present Law are registered in the register of Commerce and industry as companies of public transport of passengers or goods, they will be registered automatically in the General Register of carriers.
The companies mentioned in the previous section have a period of three months to communicate to the competent Ministry the person who effectively directs the permanent company, which he acknowledges, with an ultimate, the requirement of professional training; This person must be resident in the Andorran or foreign law and commerce.
To companies that do not check the communication mentioned in the previous section, they will apply article 12 of this law, in order to proceed to the revocation of its registration in the General Register of carriers.
2. Companies that, on the date of publication of the present law, do not meet the condition of economic capacity, have until 31 December 1994 in order to fulfil the conditions required in article 9.
On the contrary, will proceed to the revocation of its registration in the General Register of carriers, in accordance with the procedure of article 12 of this law.
3. Authorises the Government to adapt, by means of regulations, the regulations of this law in the legislation of the European economic community at any time.
4. Compliance with the obligation to use the apparatus of control will be required from 1 January 1994.
In any case, it is obligatory the use of the device in all international routes, that is, those who have the origin or the destination outside the Principality.
5. Empowers the Government to update the amounts of the fines envisaged in this law.
Final provisions First this law shall enter into force on the day of its publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
The second Corresponds to the Government the approval of the rules of regulatory development of this law.
Casa de la Vall, 4 November 1993 Jordi Farràs Forné Syndic General Us the co-princes the sancionem and promulguem and let's get the publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Joan Martí Alanís François Mitterrand and President of the French Republic and the Bishop of Urgell Co-prince of Andorra Co-prince of Andorra