The study grants Act since the General Council in its session of 28 June 2002, has approved the following: the study grants Act preamble The social and economic development in the beginning of the new century is based on a larger and better training of citizens. The information society, which is the basis of the development of advanced societies, and the services sector of the Andorran economy, require also a more accurate education of the young.
This challenge can do not ignore another that is also very important, the maintenance and, to the extent possible, the strengthening of social cohesion. The new technologies and the increasing of the professional requirements may cause fractures in the Andorran social body.
Within this framework, there is no doubt that the education system has a fundamental role, because it provides the basic tools to each individual to develop as a person, as a citizen and as a professional. Within the education system the aid in the study of secure, guaranteed free of compulsory, that any student progress in teaching as past as will enable it to their personal capabilities, without which economic constraints can be an obstacle to this progression.
For these reasons, it has been necessary to reflect on the results of the system of aid for the current study. The system introduced in 1992 represented a notable advance in respect of which there was then, but did not respond well enough to the principle of equity, especially at the University level, so as to generalize the aid does not allow serve more intensely and sufficiently the need for more accused.
It was necessary, therefore, to adjust better to the mechanisms that allow us to act more selectively in the resolution of situations that, objectively, demand a deeper priority and help from the public power.
This law, on the basis of common general principles, establishes two basic types of aid for the study. Provides for the lost scholarships, bursaries in the background, as a complement of the compulsory and post-compulsory secondary education, preobligatoris and, even, for media professionals and university educations. It also establishes a system of credits for students of University careers and for graduate education. Within these two basic types of financial aid provides a set of methods that should allow a more accurate approximation to the real needs of the people who ask for the help and, thus, more effectively respond to your requests.
In short, this law is based on the principle that the family is responsible for the maintenance of the children, until they finish their training cycle, including the teachings that they must allow them the exercise of a profession, and which corresponds to the State, these levels of education, supply the economic shortcomings of the families if these limitations may disrupt significantly the evolution of school students. Next to this conception and complementing it, the law considers that a young resident of Andorra or, when you get to higher education, is also a person who invests in their own future, and that the fact that this future is more promising, also will have a positive influence on the society as a whole of the Principality; for this reason the loan system is a mechanism that allows expression of a grant from the public sector to the personal initiative of the University student, already adult, it decides to grow deeper in their professional qualification.
Chapter i. General principles Article 1 Purpose the purpose of this law is to establish the legal regime of the system of aid for the study for students of different educational levels.
Article 2 Concepts 1. The system of aid for the study articulates with the scholarships and study loans granted to the families of the students when they are minors or students when they are of legal age, to take formal courses of official educational systems in Andorra or to do higher studies that allow to obtain a degree recognized by the State.
2. The grants are economic benefits thoroughly lost, saved the provisions of article 20 of this law. The credits of study are economic benefits that have been returning in a preset period and generated interest.
3. Also have the consideration of aid for the study the amounts they have to reward the academic results of exceptional quality, regardless of whether it is from depending on the student's academic transcript or by the successful completion of specific tests.
Article 3 Requirements for an aid 1. Can aspire to obtain a grant or a loan of study students who, in addition to meeting the requirements of academic or economic nature that are established in this law, meet one of the following requirements: a Be Andorran nationality and resident in Andorra).
b) Was resident in Andorra, children of foreign parents legally established in the Principality of Andorra.
In any case, the residence in the territory of Andorra must be real and effective.
2. In general, it is up to the parents or tutors to take care of the maintenance of children or pupils during the period that follow teachings, including those of the first cycle, or similar. When a student, upon reaching the age of majority and if you live regardless of parents or guardians, cannot assume the financial responsibilities mentioned above, you can apply for the grant of an aid to the study.
Article 4 competent bodies 1. Corresponds to the Government to determine the amount of the scholarships and study credits, for each form of assistance and types of education.
2. The Ministry responsible for teaching: a) publish annual call for applications for the granting of the scholarships and study loans.
This call, which is published in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra, it must contain specific requirements for obtaining the scholarship or study loan, the maximum amounts of each type of aid and the deadline for submission of applications.
b) Solve the annual. The decision must specify the type of aid granted to each beneficiary and the amount of this assistance and in cases of refusal must be motivated. This resolution is published in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Article 5 1 Incompatibilities. The award of a grant to the study is inconsistent with the achievement of another Andorran Administration, whether of the same, either of a public institution or
private, national or foreign, except in the cases expressly compatibility recognized in this law.
2. In order to comply with the expressed in point 1 above, the adult must attach to the application a signed statement in which he acknowledged not to be beneficiary of any other kind of aid specified in paragraph 1, without prejudice to the cases expressly recognized compatibility. In the case of a minor, the parents or legal guardian sign the Declaration.
Article 6 appeal against the resolution of the announcements you can lodge an appeal before the Government.
Article 7 Availability of the amount the amount of the aid should be available, at least 30%, at the beginning of the academic year, making it the rest during the teaching period of the course. Corresponds to the Government to approve the amounts of the availability of grants for the study given, at the time of the publication of the call.
Chapter II. Scholarships Article 8 types of scholarships 1. The scholarship of school material consists of a grant of a maximum amount fixed, determined according to the level of education.
2. The grant of school transport consists of a grant of an amount equal to the school transport card that should pay the family of the student applicant.
3. scroll scholarship consists of a grant of an amount determined in function of the distance between Andorra and the educational centre. This scholarship is only awarded when the student must leave the territory of Andorra and is determined by sections, with a maximum amount fixed for each section, according to the cost of public transport.
4. The grant of financial assistance consists in a school dining room, the amount of which is determined on the basis of this service, accredited in the school of the student.
5. The child support grant is a grant of a maximum amount fixed.
This scholarship is only awarded when the student, who did not stay overnight outside your home, you must get out of the territory of Andorra to take some studying and can't go back home to the hours of meals.
6. The school ski scholarship, which will be presented to students of the compulsory levels that are in precarious family economic situations, consists of a grant of an amount equal to the cost of the ski school.
7. The full scholarship, for non-university education, consists of a grant made to the sum of the amounts of the grants of equipment, transport, dining and skiing schools that correspond to the beneficiary, depending on your circumstances. This grant has extraordinary character and should only be given to students whose families present a precarious economic situation, a circumstance which must be accredited by means of a report of the Ministry responsible for social welfare.
8. The study grant is a grant that is determined according to the following criteria: a) for courses taught by schools located in Andorran territory or in the form of distance education, the grant has a maximum amount determined according to the price of the registration of the centre where you have studied the applicant.
b) for courses taught by centres located abroad, the grant has a fixed maximum amount determined on the basis of the average of the price of the license plates of public schools that taught each in the countries of destination is most typically Andorran students, what is the most common destination countries centers list will be specified in the annual call for proposals.
9. The grant of residence consists of a grant of a maximum amount fixed, determined depending on the average price of residences for students most commonly used by the Andorran students. This scholarship, which includes food and lodging, is only awarded to students who have to reside outside the Principality in order to study a specific studies.
In the event of post-compulsory students with special educational needs, the amount of this scholarship can be increased in order to cover the costs of commuting between the place of residence and educational centre, and the concept of residence, will be replaced by shared floor; in both cases whenever you recommend the corresponding official report.
10. The salary grant is a grant of a maximum amount equivalent to the annual official minimum wage. This grant has extraordinary character and should only be given to students the possible salary of which is essential for the maintenance of his family; for the obtaining of this assistance has been to prove the inescapable necessity of the wage of the student input, you need to confirm with a report of the Ministry responsible for social welfare; in this report has been to propose the amount of the scholarship, which is determined based on the result of the evaluation of the needs of families.
Article 9 maternal Education, first and second education, high school and professional training for the educational levels of maternal education, first and second education, high school and professional training, also for the corresponding levels of Spanish and French education systems, taught in schools located in Andorran territory, the families of the students, when they are in a precarious economic situation, you can apply for any scholarships following : a) scholarship of school materials b) scholarship of school transport c) Scholarship school dining) ski school Scholarship completely full scholarship Grant e) is incompatible with the production of any of the other four scholarships, which itself can be obtained jointly or separately.
Article 10 Students with special educational needs 1. For the overseas education of students with special educational needs of educational levels preobligatoris and compulsory schooling, when this has been recommended by the official report, the families of the students, if you are in a precarious economic situation, you can apply for any of the following: a grants) grant from school materials b) scroll Scholarship c) maintenance grant) scholarship of residence these grants are compatible with each other , except for child support grants and of residence which, by their settings and purposes, are incompatible.
2. All pupils with special educational needs of educational levels preobligatoris and required to be in school abroad, on the recommendation of the official opinion, enjoy free schooling, which is financed with charge to the budgets of the State. The Government can
to establish that this schooling takes place in schools comparable to the centers located in Andorra.
Article 11 professional training abroad for professional training courses that will not be taken in Andorra, taught in schools located abroad, students, if your personal and family economic circumstances are precarious, can apply for any of the following grants: a) study grant b) scholarship of school materials c) grant from displacement of) child support Grant e) residency Grant these scholarships are compatible with each other , except for child support grants and of residence which, by their settings and purposes, are incompatible.
Article 12 distance learning students of vocational training and of the other teachings of the first cycle and assimilated in the system of distance learning can get, if your personal and family economic circumstances are precarious, the following grants: a) study grant b) scholarship of school material for these grants are compatible with each other.
Article 13 higher education first cycle and assimilated in Andorra Are students who will be studying the teachings of the first cycle and assimilated in teaching centres located in the Andorran territory when their personal and family economic circumstances are precarious, can obtain the following grants: a) study grant b) scholarship of school materials c) salary Grant these scholarships are compatible with each other.
Article 14 higher education first cycle and assimilated overseas students who will be studying the teachings of the first cycle and assimilated in teaching centres located abroad, because the studies are not taught in Andorra, when their personal and family economic circumstances are precarious, can obtain the following grants: a) study grant b) scholarship of school materials c) grant from displacement of) child support Grant e) residence Scholarship f) salary Grant these scholarships are compatible with each other , with the exception of the residency scholarships and support that, by their settings and purposes, are incompatible.
Article 15 Amount 1. The maximum amount of the scholarships will be fixed for each academic year in accordance with the following criteria: a) consists of an amount fixed in accordance with article 8 of this law, in order to compensate, at the appropriate level, the student or family expenses resulting schooling or the dedication to the study of the son or the daughter.
b) for professional training courses or degrees in the first cycle, the Government can add to the amount of the grants calculated according to the parameter mentioned in the previous paragraph, an amount that serves as a stimulus for studies that are considered to be of interest to the labour market situation of Andorra.
2. The grants can be attributed by granting all or part of the maximum amount set for each.
Article 16 procedure of attribution 1. Obtaining a grant is governed by a set of criteria relating to the personal and family circumstances of the student, their economic circumstances and, in the post-compulsory, in the transcript.
Likewise, in the case of child support grants, of residence or posting will take into account the territorial criterion.
These criteria, have the function to limit the applications that can be taken into consideration and also allow the awarding of points, in accordance with a schedule established, for the purpose of determination of the merits of each request.
2. Applied the scale, the applications of each type of scholarship are sorted, from more to less, in relation to the score.
Article 17 criteria for obtaining a scholarship 1. Are personal criteria are derived from specific circumstances and of the applicant, regardless of their family or their academic situation. These criteria are the following: a) having been the previous course scholar b) Was an orphan of father and mother c) disabilities 2. Are family criteria are referring to the circumstances of the applicant's family. These criteria are the following: a) the number of members of the family unit, understood as the set of people who live together, made up of the father and the mother are not separated or divorced; the partner of the father or of the mother widowed or divorced or separated or unmarried; the tutor and your spouse or partner; the applicant; the brothers under the age of 25 years are wage earners who live with the family; the older relatives with disabilities; and the parents of the parents who live with the family.
Also considered, if this is the case, the spouse of the applicant and his children.
b) Have maintenance responsibilities of third parties: unemployed spouse, parents without resources, children and all the other person in the family who is in charge.
3. Are economic criteria which make it possible to assess the socio-economic situation or, in the case of independent life, of the applicant. These criteria, always applied to the family unit, are as follows: a) the number of members of the family unit in working age, except for students, the disabled people of second and third grade and people disabled for work, a circumstance that is credited by report of the competent ministries in the field of social welfare or health, as appropriate.
b) incomes from work.
c) The income of the economic activities.
d) rents of financial assets and the like.
e) incomes of life insurance, disability and the like. The pensions of food.
f) the property and income of real estate.
g) the possession of shares or participations in companies.
h.) the possession of vehicles.
4. academic criteria Are those related to the academic record of the applicant, to the overcoming of the curricular subjects or the credits and, when the case may be, in possession of the required academic qualifications to be admitted in a given teaching.
You can also take into account, for the purposes of priority, that the applicant does not have a postobligatori level academic qualification, unless the study for which the grant is requested is level or degree of studies that has already completed.
5. Are the territorial criteria which make it possible to determine the distance, measured in kilometres, between the home of the applicant and the school, when this is abroad. The territorial criteria are applied depending on the number
of repetitions of the route that the student has to do, in normal conditions, during the school year.
Article 18 Scales 1. In the annual fix maximum levels of income and assets below which will take into consideration requests for scholarships. From these levels is not possible to obtain any kind of scholarship. Also fix the maximum levels that are applied to determine the fit of an application in each of the intervals in which you can divide the maximum amount of the scholarships.
2. The scale of the attribution of a grant must reflect the following basics: a) the number of points corresponding to each applicant, according to the assessment of their personal, family, economic circumstances and, when appropriate, of the academic transcript.
b the maximum annual income) may have to get a scholarship, taking into account the total number of points earned.
The competent Ministry in the area of education shall determine every year the scale of attribution and, if it is up, the value of the point.
3. The modules of application of the scale of each criteria of evaluation, for the purposes of attribution of the number of points, determined by regulations the Government agree, with regard to economic, with what is set forth below: a) the members of the family unit in working age Will take into account the members of the family unit in working age. For this purpose will be calculated not the children disabled members or students of second and third grade or those disabled for work;
nor does it take into account the spouse or the couple or the ascendant might not have retired not work when the family has three or more children under the age of responsibility.
These circumstances are credited according to the regulations established by the Government.
b) Income from work Will take into account the amounts of wages and pensions that appear in the certificate that issued the Caixa Andorrana de Seguretat Social, with respect to the set of members of the family unit that appear as salaried workers affiliated to the Social Security.
c) income of economic activities c.1. Will take into account the following concurrent circumstances in the activity: c. 1.1. The number of people rely on.
c. 1.2. The number of non-employees.
c. 1.3. The surface and location of the premises or property used for the activity.
c. 1.4. The number and types of vehicles.
c.2. For these purposes, you must provide, among other things that you can set up the Government, the following documents relating to the members of the family unit: c. 2.1. Certification of the Caixa Andorrana de Seguretat Social accrediting salaried members of the family unit, the number of salaried staff that depends on and the type of activities carried out.
c. 2.2. Certification of the register of Commerce and industry in support of the activities carried out.
c. 2.3. Settlements of taxes of radiation of Commons.
c. 2.4. Certification of the Chamber of Commerce, industry and services of Andorra proving registration in the general register of commercial, industrial and service activities.
c. 2.5. Certification of registration of Vehicles in support of the vehicles of the owner of the activity.
of financial assets and similar Income) Will take into account the amounts that appear in certificates issued by banking institutions located in Andorra.
e) incomes of life insurance, disability and the like. The pensions of food On the first, will take into account the declared by the applicant, in respect of all the members of the family unit; This Declaration certifies that the incomes declared are the only ones that perceives the family unit. You must provide a certificate detailing the incomes declared issued by the insurance company concerned.
With regard to the latter, it acts in accordance with the record in the judicial decision establishing the alimony due to divorce or legal separation of some of the members of the family unit.
f) the property and income of real estate Will take into account the surfaces of the estates, so urban and rural, vertical or horizontal property, which are owned by any of the members of the family unit, and to be able to evaluate it must provide the settlements or certifications of taxes on real estate property and tenants of Commons. The Government should set up, when the administrative registry of real estate is in full operation, the obligation to submit a certificate of this record.
The Government establishes the treatment that should be given to the residence of the applicant, for which takes into account if it is owned or rented; If you have mortgage charges that the video; its surface; and if it is a multi-family building, attached House, dedicated to farming or livestock, or other features.
g) the possession of shares or participations in companies Will take into account all the actions and interests of the members of the family unit that appear in the certificate issued by the registry of companies.
h.) the possession of vehicles Will take into account the vehicles, not charged in economic activities and taken into account in accordance with this criterion, which appear on behalf of the members of the family unit. Are evaluated differently the various types of vehicles and of displacements. The Government can establish that does not take into account a certain number of vehicles, which need to be determined according to the members of the family unit are of legal age, provided that they are of 1500 cc or less, in the case of tourism, automobiles or 125 cc or less, in the case of motorcycles.
Also take into account the criteria of age and economic value of vehicles calculated.
4. At the same time, the Government set up the formula for determining the maximum levels of income and wealth; in this formula must take into account the number of members of the family unit of the applicant.
5. When for the establishment of the order of merits will take into consideration criteria of academic types, you have to weigh the impact of these criteria with respect to the impact of personal, family and financial criteria. In any case, the impact of academic criteria may represent less than one-third, or more than half of the global maximum value obtenible.
Article 19 Requirements to dispose of the amount 1. Because the individual beneficiary of a scholarship may have of the amount is required to accept the scholarship granted and their
conditions, without prejudice to be able to formulate the eventual appeal if the request formulated by the corresponding request has not been accepted in its entirety.
2. In post-compulsory is also essential that the beneficiary can prove that person has enrolled the school effectively and, where appropriate, that he has passed the entrance examination.
Article 20 Abandonment of studies in case of abandonment of the studies during the academic period covered by a grant, the beneficiary must return to the Government the amount registered. In the event of temporary or permanent disability, that prevent the continuation of the studies documented, justified, the person is the recipient of the refund of the registered amount dispensada.
Chapter III. The study credits Article 21 types of credits students of any cycle of university education or similar studies have access to credits of study. You can request the following: in credits) credit for the payment of the registration fee.
b) credit University studies and professional training.
c) preferential Credit of University studies.
Article 22 credit for the payment of the tuition credit for the payment of the registration fee consists of a personal loan, you must enable the student to cope with the amount of their enrolment in a University centre or a school equivalent.
The credit must be returned during the academic year at the appropriate registration effected.
The amount of the credit may not exceed in any case the real amount of the registration fee that has to be made, and will be awarded with the presentation of a certificate from the Center where they specify the amount of the registration.
Article 23 1 studies credit. The credit of studies consists of a personal loan, you must enable the student to deal with the expenses that it will result in their dedication to the study during the period covering the whole academic years of teaching that you have to take.
2. The period of coverage of the credit can be prolong one or two more courses, in order to allow the student to complete his studies, at the request of the same person interested and after that the Ministry responsible for teaching it assess the advisability due to the concurrent circumstances, accredited by the applicant.
3. The amount of the credits of studies consists of a standard amount, calculated in a way that will allow them to deal with the costs of registration, academic material, residence, meals and travel from the student's home to the centre for the study, according to the costs of public services that can be used to carry out these activities in the most common destinations of the Andorran University students.
4. To be able to have each of the installments that includes credit, the student must provide proof, and so enough that progresses appropriately in the studies.
Article 24 credit refund of studies 1. The credits of study have the character of returnable. Once spent an entire year from the completion of the studies, the beneficiary must initiate the return of credit. The Government, by Decree at the time of the announcement, regulate the modalities of return of credits. The return period may not exceed six years, counting from the start date of the return. However, in the event of temporary inability of the individual beneficiary, accredited, the Government can demonstrate to approve it will postpone the start of the return, as well as the economic conditions of this extension.
2. Failure to comply with the terms of the repayment of the credit for the study will generate a surcharge of 10% per annum on the total amount it is to return. If within a period of two months the terms of repayment are still not being applied, the Government has encouraged the return of credits through judicial means of civil competition.
Article 25 credit Interest of studying the credits of study generated an interest which in any case may not exceed the Euribor or the equivalent index less than 0 ' 5.
Article 26 Abandonment of studies or insufficient progress 1. In the event of abandonment of studies or of insufficient progress in studies, the beneficiary must return all the credit provisions of more interest, and increased with a 0.25% by way of penalty. This repayment begins six months after the date on which it has been produced the abandonment of studies or the verification of insufficient academic progression and is carried out in a maximum period of three years.
2. If the abandonment of studies takes place by virtue of a permanent disability of the beneficiary person acquired, proven documented, or a case of force majeure the Government can condone the return of credit.
3. The criteria for determining the cases of abandonment of studies and of insufficient progression must establish regulations the Government, taking into account the type and level of the various studies, as well as the criteria of educational centre where the beneficiary person race studies.
Article 27 credit contract of studies the person beneficiary Studio credit, then prove that has enrolled in the corresponding educational centre, you must subscribe to the Government a contract, which specified the amount and the other circumstances and conditions of the loan. Without this formality the credit is not available and if you pass two months, accountants from the grant, without which it has proceeded to the aforementioned credit subscription is cancelled.
Article 28 Selection of requests if the economic availability does not allow to deal with all requests for credits, the Minister competent in matters of teaching you can choose to make a selection by applying the criteria established for the granting of scholarships for higher education in the first cycle. For this purpose you have to ask the applicants to the contribution of the corresponding documentation.
Article 29 a preferential Credit of studies 1. The preferential credit of studies is a credit of the studies in which it subsidizes the whole or a part of your regular interest. These credits are awarded to students who present a most remarkable and transcript request.
2. The condition of preferential credit is set at the time of the grant and is reviewed annually depending on the academic progress of the student, accredited to demonstrate this.
3. The Government should establish the conditions for access to preferential credits of studies and for its maintenance, and you can also limit the number.
Chapter IV. The awards for the study Article 30 National Award to study 1. Students who Excel in their studies of high school, at the end of this level of education will be deserving of the national prize in the study. This prize will be awarded to the student of each promotion, of each of the three educational systems in force in Andorra, which has obtained the best academic record in high school, at the proposal justified in the body protect of each education system.
2. The award of the national prize in the study involves the granting of a full scholarship to study University courses. This grant, which incorporates the studies, school materials and residence and travel, is held during the first and second cycles of the University education provided for students to progress satisfactorily in the race, in accordance with the criteria of this law and its regulations.
Chapter V Procedure, verification and control Article 31 filing of the request for applications for grants for the study have been made, within the period laid down in the call for proposals, in accordance with the models established by the competent Ministry officers in the field of education. The applications must be signed by the student or, if this is a minor, his parents or guardians, and must attach documentation that defines this law and established by the regulations.
Not all requests are considered filed tickets out of the deadline in the call.
Article 32 procedure of the application 1. Corresponds to the Ministry responsible for teaching the processing of applications, the verification of the data provided by the applicants and the control of the management and the fulfilment of the requirements and obligations arising from the granting of aid for the study.
2. If the educational administration confirms some error or shortcoming in the application or in the documentation that must accompany the applicant, in the amendment requires, which will have a term of ten days to make it.
After this period, the application will be processed without further corrections.
3. The holder of the Ministry mentioned the signing, on behalf of the Government, of the loan contracts and order of payments derived from grants for the study.
Article 33 review and resolution of the application 1. The awards of any kind of aid in the study may be revised by the instruction of the corresponding record in the course of which it has to give audience to the person concerned.
2. The resolution of the case involves the repeal of the aid given and the total refund of the amounts received, if it is seen secretly or distortion of data. This resolution is instarà through judicial since faking data in a public document or official is a crime greater typified in article 148 of the criminal code. The return must take place within a period of three months from the time when the resolution becomes firm.
3. The Minister competent in matters of education the resolution of files for review. You can lodge an appeal against this decision before the Government.
4. The refund of the amount received unduly can be take on judicial competence being of civil courts.
5. The person sanctioned in application of this article cannot request any aid to the study of established in this law.
6. The responsibilities set out in this article are understood without prejudice to those of academic character, criminal or tax that may be applicable to them.
7. The offences set forth in this article prescribed in three years.
Article 34 data Check the Administration will check the accuracy of the data contained in the requests presented by interested parties, requesting information relevant to both of the records and files of the Administration, as in the communal administrations. The Administration also will check the accuracy of the information contained in the documents that incorporate the requests, recabant information about notaries, financial institutions and insurance companies to investigate any concept of which must be taken into account to award a grant to the study, both without prejudice to the protection and confidentiality of data.
The presentation of a request for assistance in the study involves giving the Administration the right to inquiry, proposals explains in the corresponding form you will have to sign the request.
Article 35 The competent Ministry beneficiaries file in the field of education should devise a computerized file of beneficiaries of aid for the study and keep it updated.
First additional provision 1. The Government can set a specific study grants programs for young people that make the Studio with the practice of the sport of competition, either in the territory of Andorra or abroad.
2. The Government may establish a program of extraordinary aid for students of compulsory and preobligatoris levels that require public financial support for the hospitality family economic circumstances from the close of the period of application of aid governed by this law. The granting of these subsidies, that they can never understand a higher coverage period of the school year in which the request must be supported by a report of the Ministry responsible for social welfare. The type and the amount of these subsidies will have to adapt to this law.
3. The Ministry responsible for social welfare can propose, by means of a reasoned report and for reasons of social interest, which are allowed to process applications for grants for the study for children in compulsory schooling age or preobligatòria who, despite not meeting the requirements of article 3.1 of this law, to live effectively in the Andorran territory.
Second additional provision notwithstanding the provisions of article 5 of this law, the Government can establish, by regulation, the compatibility of aid for the study with other aid granted by third parties. In these cases, the aid that confers Andorran Administration will have the character of complementary and, consequently, will have to modulate the amount so that the sum of all the aid received does not exceed the maximum amounts that the person beneficiary should receive in the exclusive application of regulated by the present law.
Third additional provision the Government can expand the documents listed in paragraph 3 of article 18, in order to adapt them to changing regulations.
The study credits granted prior to the entry into force of this law can be adapted if the applicant agrees, in the provisions that contain and also in the Regulation of development, within a period of three months from the entry into force of the law.
Repealing provision derogates the law grants and credits for studies of 30 November 1992.
First final provision authorises the Government to develop regulations to that law.
Second final provision this law shall enter into force the day after being published in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Casa de la Vall, 28 June 2002 Francesc Areny Casal Syndic General Us the co-princes the sancionem and promulguem and let's get the publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Jacques Chirac Joan Marti Alanis, President of the French Republic the Bishop of Urgell Co-prince of Andorra Co-prince of Andorra