Law 93/2010, of December 16, of measures for the promotion of the economic and social activity, and of rationalization and optimization of the resources of the Administration since the General Council in its session of December 16, 2010 has approved the following: Law 93/2010, of December 16, of measures for the promotion of the economic and social activity , and rationalization and optimization of the resources of the Administration preamble the stagnation of national economic growth, exacerbated by the context of international crisis, and the impact it has on the welfare of the general public show the need to reinforce the actions initially envisaged in the law 31/2008 of 18 December, economic reactivation measures, with the adoption of new measures more adapted to a changing economic and social reality. On the other hand, some of the provisions of the latter Law contained measures of exceptional character and temporary application, made by which are no longer in force to the present day and, therefore, insufficient to contribute to overcome the situation so difficult that raises the current economic framework. These considerations have led to assess positively the adoption of a new legislative text which, although it picks up some of the measures of the law referred to, modifies and expands the content and scope of the actions that are planned.
The current economic situation makes it clear that it is essential to a new economic model, more sustainable, based on human capital, competitiveness and knowledge, with the objective of ensuring the well-being of the citizens and face, with good prospects, the future of the new generations. This new model should not imply, however, the disappearance of more traditional sectors of the economy, but it must encourage the modernization through the use of new technologies, innovation and research as essential factors to increase the productivity and competitiveness of companies of Andorra.
The current situation imposes also the rigorous application of the principle of restraint with regard to the rationalization of the functioning of the general administration and of semi-public entities.
This legislative text includes measures and provisions that, necessarily, have to modify some aspects of the current regulations, as well as its regular deployment for the achievement of certain objectives.
Chapter first. Promotion of economic and social activity Article 1 promotion and revival of economic and social activity 1. The Government has to inform of the existence of the status of passive resident in the Principality of Andorra and the legislative framework that regulates, making it a suitable diffusion.
2. The Government should create packages of the Pirineus brand, whenever possible, together with our neighbors.
3. The Government has put in place policies of occupational training, real and effective, to help achieve a status of 100% occupancy.
Article 2 procurement of Andorran companies 1. The Government, the common, the public or parapublic institutions and public companies have to set up the necessary measures in order to prioritize the hiring of companies and professionals of Andorra in all recruitment processes as there are agreements that allow companies and Andorran professionals can offer their products or services abroad in equality of opportunity.
2. The Government should develop an awareness campaign about the benefits and the advantages of purchasing and contract services to national companies and professionals.
Article 3 Prevention and fight against the intrusion 1. The Government should take appropriate measures and to develop the necessary mechanisms in the field of prevention and fight against the infiltration of business, understanding that there is infiltration of business when a natural or legal person, resident or non-resident, it carries out commercial, industrial or professional activities in the country, without the appropriate permits.
2. When an offender behaviour, whether by action or by omission, it qualifies as a corporate infiltration, is punished with a fine for an amount of 3,000 to 12,000 euros, and also immediately suspended the unauthorized activity. To set the graduation of the sanction will take into account various factors: a) the risk to the health, b) the amount of the benefit obtained, c) the degree of intentionality, of) the social impact, and e) generalization of the infraction, and recidivism.
3. When the offence committed is by the shape of the commercial activity is carried out or for the products marketed, the sanctions imposed entail the comís and the loss of the products object of the commercial activity of what it is. The destination or the treatment of comissats products is done in accordance with the dictates of the legislation in force in the Principality for analogous cases or similar.
4. When the natural or legal person responsible for the offender's conduct is not resident in Andorra, the administration requires an amount equivalent to the maximum penalty proposal deposit that guarantees the collection. In case of not being able to deal with the deposit mentioned, the Administration proceeds to the immobilisation of vehicles, machinery and other goods related to the development of offender activity.
Article 4 Declaration of provision of services 1. When a natural or legal person not established Andorra provides services involving the movement of professionals or employees in Andorran territory, must declare to the Andorran Customs, at the time of the entry, the nature of the services that are coming to pay regardless of the fact that you take or do not take merchandise to declare.
2. Once this person ends the provision of services must be presented near the Andorran Duana and on the time of departure, the invoice or equivalent document indicating the amount of the services provided.
3. The Government should establish regulations, within a maximum period of two months from the entry into force of the present law, the modalities and the formalities to carry out the provision of services, and the public price for the procedure.
4. When it confirms that they have not carried out the formalities provided for in paragraph 1 or in paragraph 2 above, the Department of Customs sanctioned this breach with a financial fine of an amount of 1,000 euro.
5. The recidivism in the Commission of this non-compliance is sanctioned with a fine corresponding to the economic double the penalty established in the previous section. For the purpose of this law is meant by recidivism the existence of two strong resolutions to the same offence within a period of two years immediately prior to the Commission of the offence of which he is concerned.
6. The Administration requires an amount equivalent to the maximum penalty proposal deposit to guarantee the payment. In case of not being able to deal with the deposit mentioned, the Administration proceeds to the immobilisation of vehicles, machinery and other goods related to the development of offender activity.
Article 5 load List 1. Every driver of a mode of transport that takes place an import with goods bearing a list of load. This list of loading must be able to present to the Customs Office at the time of entry into the territory of Andorra and at any point of the territory, up to the complete download of the means of transport.
2. loading list are understood to be the document on which consist of data sending. The Government has to establish the regulations the format and the information that must appear on the list of load.
3. Are empowered to request the list of load to the driver of a mode of transport that imported goods are customs agents, Police officers and inspectors of the general administration.
4. When the driver of the means of transport does not present the list of cargo, the Customs Department sanctioned this breach with a financial fine of an amount of 1,000 euro.
5. The recidivism in the Commission of this non-compliance is sanctioned with a fine corresponding to the economic double the penalty established in the previous section.
For the purpose of this law is meant by recidivism the existence of two strong resolutions to the same offence within a period of two years immediately prior to the Commission of the offence of which he is concerned.
Article 6 Administrative Classification for contractors from the entry into force of this law establishes a new limit that relieve contractors of works and supplies the fact of having the administrative classification. In this sense, modify articles 55.1 and 59.1 of the public procurement Act, of 9 November 2000, with the following wording: "55.1. To contract with the Government running a budget higher than 500,000 euros the contractor shall possess the administrative classification of contractor of corresponding works. "" 59.1. To enter into contracts with the general administration budget goods supply exceeding 150,000 euros the contractor shall possess the administrative classification of corresponding supplier company. ".
Article 7 Bonuses in the fee by reason of faith notary public until 31 December 2011, the purchase of housing and the incorporation of companies benefit from a bonus of 20% of the payment of the fees set out in the law establishing the rate by reason of the public attorney, faith service of 21 March 2000.
Article 8 tax exemptions for the creation of new companies 1. Until 31 December 2011, the natural or legal persons who create new companies are exempt from all amounts, the ownership of which corresponds to the general administration, that video creation, as long as they are obliged to hire costs incurred, within the period mentioned, two or more people, with a contract of indeterminate duration.
2. Failure to comply with this obligation is considered an infraction serious tax and penalize a fine between six to ten times the amount of the amount defrauded and in accordance with the procedure established in the law on the bases of the Tax Ordinance, from 19 December 1996.
Article 9 enlargement of the foreign investment in real estate as of the entry into force of this law, modifies the article 13 of the law 2/2008, of 8 April, foreign investment in the Principality of Andorra, which is worded as follows: "1. Are subject to the prior authorization of the Government investments in real estate who want to carry out the foreign natural persons, which in no case may exceed the acquisition of a plot of land of thousand square meters for the construction of a single family home, or the purchase of two flats, apartments or studios, together with its annexes, which in any case may not exceed three parking places and three storerooms or similar to flat, or the acquisition of three parking spaces.
2. Are also subject to the prior authorization of the Government investments in real estate who want to make legal persons, foreign investments in properties of which have to be necessarily linked to the implementation of the business activity of the legal person. In no case may authorize investment in real estate who want to carry out foreign legal persons who engage in the acquisition or construction of property in order to sell them, including the lease. ".
Article 10 Modification of the requirements of nationality and residence of the members of the Committee of Directors of the companies as of the entry into force of this law, are expressly repealed sections 3 and 4 of the article 46 of law 20/2007, of 18 October, corporations and limited liability.
Article 11 Update or revision of income 1. From the entry into force of this law and throughout the year 2011, remains on hold update or review of all contracts of lease of urban estates, both those for housing that are intended for the exercise of an activity of trade, industry, professional, school or any other type. This suspension also applies to contracts of lease of garages and parking spaces.
2. Once the period mentioned, the update or the revision of the income has been to make applying the consumer price index in force without build up, in any case, the consumer price index of period/s suspended/esos.
Article 12 reduction of the period of notice and the corresponding compensation of lease contracts of business premises is deleted the compensation payable by the lessee for the early resolution of the lease contracts of business premises. It reduces the period of notice to one month, in all cases.
Incentives for the renovation of buildings 1. The Government has to develop according to a program of rehabilitation of buildings intended for housing. This rehabilitation programme must include measures to encourage the modernisation of the existing real estate park in terms of habitability, industrial safety, accessibility, energy efficiency or energy saving and improvement of facades.
2. The Regulation shall establish the procedure and the requirements to be eligible to the program of rehabilitation, among which must necessarily consider the fate and the effective use of the building, which will have to be primarily that of habitual residence and permanent of the owners or tenants; the year of construction of the building or of the last renovations made and compliance with the applicable regulations.
3. Measures to promote the modernisation and improvement of residential Park must consist of a grants program and a program of preferential credits guaranteed by the Government, depending on the characteristics of the rehabilitation activities that are presented, that will affect the property legally to the fulfilment of the debt and the obligations to be generated. The beneficiaries of the subsidy or preferential credits to respond with the same property which is intended to improve the debt and obligations that contracting to be awarded to him.
4. The regulation should establish the maximum amount of the grant based on a percentage of the cost of the performance of rehabilitation, that in no case may exceed the 10% with respect to the maximum price of reference, as well as the maximum amount of preferential credits and the minimum term that the owner must keep the property once you have retrieved from the aid, without making it onerous transmission.
Article 14 Advertising in taxis taxi licenses holders can hire the use of the inside and the outside of the vehicle for advertising purposes, under the conditions laid down in the regulations governing the advertising of the service taxi interurban ordinary.
Article 15 transport Card suppresses the obligation of owning the card of transport that established in article 200 of the law of circulation, of 10 June 1999, for private transport vehicles of less than 3.5 t. However, it maintains the obligation to have a transport card for private vehicles of more than nine passengers.
Article 16 regular passenger public transport Services 1. The administrative authorisations granted to companies of regular passenger transport services in the Principality's internal expire after a period of three years, counting from the date of entry into force of this law.
2. Once you have exhausted this term, the Administration should grant new authorisations or concessions that appropriate.
Article 17 energy service Companies 1. Energy service companies are considered or ESES which provide energy services or energy efficiency improvement in the facilities of the users, through the implementation of improvements in energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy.
The ESES develop, install and finance projects designed to improve energy efficiency, and assume totally or partially the economic risk.
Energy service companies optimize customer management and energy facilities, and recover the investments through the savings achieved in the medium and long term.
2. In order to encourage the establishment of technical works and service contracts between the Government and the energy service companies with regard to energy installations of public buildings, added the point 6 of article 53 of the law on public procurement, on 9 November 2000, with the following wording: "6. The contracts of technical work and services carried out by energy service companies can have a period of validity up to fifteen years. ".
Article 18 energy efficiency 1. Within the framework of the energy model started to allow addressing the needs of the energy market and to seek guarantees of supply, respect for the environment and the reduction of the energy dependence to the means of diversification, the optimization of the efficiency in all processes and the promotion of the use of renewable energies, the Government needs to develop an energy regulation in building construction , which must regulate the energy performance of new buildings, extensions and existing reforms, and the installation of various sources of renewable energy.
2. With the aim to encourage the implementation of energy efficiency improvements of existing real estate Park, establishes the possibility of hosting the program of preferential financing for the rehabilitation of buildings for housing, depending on the actions of rehabilitation that are presented, and in accordance with the provisions of article 13 of this law.
3. In order to promote the efficiency of the National Park of existing buildings, the Government must develop the regulations a model energy rating of buildings (energy label).
Article 19 incentives for the implementation of renewable energy 1. With the aim of contributing to the exploitation of national natural resources and reduce energy dependence on outside, the Government has to develop according to a program to introduce renewable energies.
2. The program to encourage the implementation of renewable energy must include, among other things, specific economic aid that consists of direct subsidies depending on the suitability of renewable energies to be found, as well as the possibility to receive financing program for the rehabilitation of buildings for housing, depending on the actions of rehabilitation that are presented , and in accordance with the provisions of article 13 of this law.
3. The regulations must establish the procedure and the requirements to be eligible to the program for the introduction of renewable energies, as well as the maximum amount of the grants, based on a percentage of the cost of the actions relating to the introduction of renewable energies, which in no case may exceed the 10% with respect to the maximum price of reference, which also has to be established by regulations.
Article 20 incentives for the research, development and business innovation
1. The Government should develop the regulations, within a maximum period of two months from the entry into force of the present law, a program of incentives for the research, development and business innovation. This program should include, among other measures, the following incentives: a) Exemptions for all amounts, the ownership of which corresponds to the general administration, which recorded the creation of a company or a business dedicated to the research, development and business innovation.
b) grants for projects related to research, development and innovation.
c) grants for the participation in projects of research, development and innovation in collaboration with public institutions.
2. The Regulation shall establish the procedure and the requirements to be eligible to the program of incentives for research, development and innovation, as well as the maximum amount of the grants, based on a percentage of the cost of the investment, that in no case may exceed the maximum price of reference, which also has to be established by regulations.
Article 21 improvement of the quality of the services and of environmental sustainability the Government subsidizes 30% of the price of the first certification ISO9001 and ISO14001 standards, up to a maximum of 1,000 euros for certification, with the aim of improving the quality of the services offered by the companies of the country and environmental sustainability.
Article 22 solidarity pension for the elderly 1. The solidarity pension for the elderly that is in a situation of necessity involves the payment of a monthly financial benefit life character to the person addressed in the conditions, amount and form established in this law and in the regulations.
2. Has the right to solidarity pension for the elderly person who complies with the General requirements of the following: a) Having reached sixty-five years old at the time of the request, or sixty years if they are pensioners, social security disability in old age.
b) does not work.
c) Reside legally and permanently in the Principality of Andorra at the time of the request and have it done consecutively for ten years immediately prior to the time of fulfilling the age established in section a).
3. Has the right to solidarity pension for the elderly person who fulfils the economic requirements the following: a) When the beneficiary person lives alone, and the income received by all the concepts do not exceed the threshold of economic precariousness established regulations by the Government.
b) When the beneficiary person living with spouse or partner, and the sum of the income from all the concepts does not exceed twice the threshold of economic precariousness, in accordance with the conditions established by the regulations by the Government.
c) if the beneficiary person lives in a family with ties to the second degree of consanguinity and the sum of the income received by all concepts, all its members does not exceed the threshold of economic precariousness set multiplied by the amount of members.
d) When the beneficiary person is not the owner of the real property that generate an income that exceeds the threshold of economic precariousness established regulations by the Government.
It is considered an income, both of the individual beneficiary as of the families with whom they live together, obtaining any income, whether for work, capital, real estate or pensions.
4. The amount of the pension varies and is determined individually according to the amount equivalent to the difference between the economic threshold of precariousness and the calculation of income according to the same criteria that the economic requirements set out in paragraph 3.
5. The solidarity pension for the elderly expires at the time when the beneficiary person fails to meet the General requirements or required, or to economic death.
6. The economic threshold of insecurity, which is the rate of risk of poverty, is fixed as 60% of the average annual spending equivalent.
Article 23 hiring Center 1. Administrations and public entities, autonomous bodies or semi-public entities can centralize the hiring of works, services and supplies in recruitment centres.
2. The said Contracting Center can provide supplies and services, awarded contracts or formalizing agreements for the execution of works, supplies or services for other organs of different contracts.
3. The recruitment centres have to act in accordance with that established in the law on public procurement, on 9 November 2000.
Second chapter. Rationalization of the administrative expenditure Article 24 freezing the fees 1. The remuneration of the head of Government Ministers, the head of the Cabinet of the head of Government, the Secretary general of the Government, of the Secretaries of State, ambassadors, of the management of public bodies, of the parapublic entities, of public societies, and of the personnel of the special relationship of the general administration cannot be subject to any increase, under no circumstances , during the year 2011.
2. Similarly, during the same year, the remuneration of the members of the High Council of Justice, the Attorney general, the president of the Court of Corts and the president of the High Court cannot be subject to any increase, under any circumstances.
3. During the year 2011 will increase, with the consumer price index (CPI), and the remuneration of the personnel of the general administration and the administration of Justice to register a monthly net salary of less than 2,000 euros, taking as a reference the payroll of December in 2010 regardless of the payment and on the terms as defined in paragraph 5 of this article.
4. During the year 2011 may not be subject to any increase, for any concept, the remuneration of the personnel of the general administration and the administration of Justice to register a monthly net salary equal to or greater than 2,000 euros, taking as a reference the payroll of December in 2010 regardless of the payment and on the terms as defined in paragraph 5 of this article.
5. The concepts that will be taken into account to establish the net monthly salary will be the following: base salary (99), base salary (100), compensation preufetera (101), site premium (103), this add-on improvement (104), personal premium old (105), premium old (106), the absorption (109), complement the Court of Corts (110), time reduction Device (112), specific premium (113), shift work (114), according to premium directive (116) , additional liability premium (117 and 253), thin permanence Justice (118), thin staff tenure Justice (119), permanent functions (121), the second additional provision of the prison (122), reform situation premium (170), old police (180), premium canine section (218), specificity police (241), recognition management role (242), Grim (254), winter viability (255), thin catex (256), thin coordination education (257), port Customs weapon (258) , cinòfila Brigade (259), permanence Step education (266), forensic guards (271.2), overseas destination (475), fixed diets winter viability (484) and rental housing (706).
6. The remuneration of the personnel of the general administration and the administration of Justice to register a monthly net salary of less than 2,000 euros, in accordance with the terms defined in paragraph 5 of this article, have increased during the year 2011 with the consumer price index (CPI), and applied the concepts of remuneration basis, premium site and, in the special bodies, specific premium.
7. supplementary benefits for early retirement and mandatory retirement (understanding the latter as the sum of the Board in charge of the general administration and the Board in charge of the Caixa Andorrana de Seguretat Social) of the employees of the general administration, less than 2,000 euros per month NET, increase, during the year 2011, with the consumer price index (CPI) in question. In order to determine the correct application of the increase in the CPI, the Caixa Andorrana de Seguretat Social, must inform the Government of the amount of the retirement pension that satisfies the staff at compulsory retirement within 30 days of entry into force of the present law.
8. supplementary benefits for early retirement and mandatory retirement (understanding the latter as the sum of the Board in charge of the general administration and the Board in charge of the Caixa Andorrana de Seguretat Social) of the employees of the general administration, equal or superior to 2,000 euros per month NET, did not increase during the year 2011.
9. The criteria relating to the complement of absorption, referred to the first transitional provision of the law of the public function, of 15 December 2000, not apply any increase.
Article 25 New seats, vacancies, retirements and recruitment of temporary staff 1. During the year 2011 cannot create new places of civil servants or agents of the administration of indefinite.
2. In order to minimize the impact of the growth of the personnel of the general administration, the vacancies of civil servants who retire during the year 2011 is reconduiran in those departments that have strategic projects priorities. These squares can cover internally.
3. During the same fiscal year 2011, the vacancies that are generated may not be covered by external personnel. Exceptionally, the Minister responsible for finance in the previous report of the State Secretariat of public function, with the approval of the Minister, may authorize the coverage of vacancies and vacancies for retirement for those strategically projects priorities. In these cases, merely cover vacancies and vacancies for retirement by temporary staff up to 10% of the vacancies.
4. Within a maximum period of four years, it has cut in half the recruitment of agents of the administration of possible character for work or services, defined in paragraph 3 of article 87 of the law of the public function, of 15 December 2000. In this sense, the Government ministries should develop synergies, to review the respective internal organisation and the tasks and functions of the staff.
Article 26 Mutual employees 1. It remains in force, the employee Insurance Commission, which consists of three Union representatives, a representative from each functional group and a representative of the State Secretariat of public function. The president chooses the same Commission and has one vote ruling in case of a tie.
2. The functioning of the mutual society, which, by virtue of its independence, enjoys its own legal personality, and can act, to comply with its objectives, with full capacity within the framework of the law, is regulated in the regulation of operation of the mutual society of the employees of the general administration and the administration of Justice.
3. To ensure the economic and financial balance of the private health insurance, and that there is no gap between the contributions of the mutualist and charges incurred, including the cost of its management, these costs may not in any case exceed 5% of the contributions of the mutual society member.
Third chapter. Optimization of the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative procedures Simplification Article 27 payments of an amount low 1. The Government should develop the regulations, within a maximum period of one month, a simplified procedure for the payment of the expenses of less than 600 euros. The regulation must determine the nature of the costs less than 600 euros that are subject to the simplified payment procedure, and of the mechanisms of control of these payments.
2. From the entry into force of this law, the provisions laid down in articles 31, 32, 33 and 37, and a similar area of the general law of the public finances, of December 19, 1996, do not apply for the payment of the expenses set out in the regulation.
3. For the purposes of the application of this article, the amount of the contract cannot be divided up into payments of amounts less than 600 euros.
Article 28 administrative procedures within a period of six months from the entry into force of this law, the Administration has to reorder the administrative procedures so that it is not required of citizens any document or information, of which already held by the administration.
Article 29 Simplified Procedure for opening of trade
1. Establishes a simplified administrative procedure to obtain the permission of trade opening, modification and/or expansion of commercial activity and the change of owner, both the common and the Government. This simplified procedure, is thought to be in accordance with criteria of adaptation of administrative procedures, proportionality between the surface and the risk of the activity that requested, and also of impact that may lead to the safety of people, property and the environment. The simplified procedure consists of the statement and the information provided by the holder of a business, commercial or professional, or his representative, which involves the replacement of the administrative controls prior to the authorization of the Government and of the respective common.
2. This simplified model is based on the assumption of responsibilities by the interested parties involved in the process of opening demand of trade. Therefore, the owner, or his legal representative, manifested in the application of commercial opening with the reports and certificates proving that the activity complies with the conditions and technical requirements established by the regulations in force.
3. This procedure applies to the commercial activities which by their purpose and dimensions do not have a reasonably a risk for people, goods and the impact to the environment, and is therefore applicable to commercial establishments that have an activity that reasonably does not present a risk to people, property and the environment and with an area open to the public which does not exceeds 200 m2.
4. The Government should establish regulations, in a period not exceeding two months from the approval of this law, the activities that will be host to the simplified procedure of opening trade, and determine the requirements required to certify, at the time of the filing of the application, that the applicant and meet the technical requirements of the regulations in force.
5. the businesses that have an area open to the public more than 200 m2 and the commercial activities that are not included in the regulation of the Government follow the ordinary procedure consisting of prior verification of the technical and administrative conditions on the part of the competent services of the Government prior to award the corresponding administrative authorization of commercial opening.
6. The Government and the communes must establish procedures to provide a simplified authorization requests for trade under the principle of one-stop shop, through the mechanisms that adapt to the simplified model and processed through the administration which receives the documentation.
Article 30 establishment of a simplified procedure for various administrative procedures in environmental issues 1. Establishes a simplified administrative procedure for administrative procedures in environmental issues based on the statement and the information provided by the holder of a business or professional activity or his representative and the certification of the corresponding control agency, which replaced the previous administrative control of the Government.
2. The simplified procedure is valid for the following administrative procedures: a) for obtaining the permit for discharges provided for in articles 30 to 37 and for the obtaining of the opening of a sewage treatment plant waste water stipulated in article 32, of the Police Act and the protection of the waters, of 31 July 1985.
b) for obtaining a license potentially polluting activity according to the article 8 of the law on air pollution and noise, of 30 December 1985.
c) for obtaining a licence of activity that generates a high level of noise pollution in accordance with article 22 of the law on air pollution and noise, of 30 December 1985.
3. This simplified procedure modifies the law on police and protection of waters, of 31 July 1985 and the law on air pollution and noise, of 30 December 1985, in which the authorization or prior administrative control that there are should be replaced by the information and the statement provided by the holder or his representative and by the certification of the corresponding control agency , and for the control and the subsequent administrative verification, as specified by the regulations.
4. prior administrative authorisation is maintained for the activities or facilities that may have a very negative impact on the environment. The list of these activities is determined by the regulations.
5. The verification on the part of the administration of the compliance with the provisions and requirements can exercise the same media the administration or through authorized control bodies.
Article 31 the organisms of control in environmental issues 1. The obligations of control bodies in the field of the environment are regulated by articles 13 and 14 of the law on industrial safety and quality, of June 22, 2000.
2. The inspections, testing or the tests carried out by the control agencies so incomplete or with results not accurate for an insufficient verification of the facts, a poor verification of facts or a poor application of the technical standards constitutes a serious infringement. Recidivism in the Commission of a serious violation constitutes a very serious infringement. For the assessment of recidivism will take into account the strong sanctions imposed during the three previous years. The infractions are sanctioning in accordance with title V of the law on industrial safety and quality, of June 22, 2000.
Article 32 of the administrative simplification 1. Through regulatory, the Government must incorporate other procedures that may be complementary to the simplification simplified procedures that are already established, and has set a priority for the incorporation of other procedures to facilitate the exercise of economic activities.
2. Likewise, the Government has to develop through other regulatory procedures objectivin the simplification of the administrative procedures, the reduction of licensing terms, and save businesses and citizens from unnecessary costs and travel time, establishing certain deadlines, specific light for the opening of new businesses.
Additional provision. Authorization to arrange credit operations by means of a guarantee
To comply with the provisions of articles 13, 18 and 19, authorises the Government to arrange credit operations by means of a guarantee to a maximum of twenty-four million euros.
Final provision this law shall enter into force the day after being published in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Casa de la Vall, 16 December 2010 Josep Dallerès Codina, General Syndic Us the co-princes the sancionem and promulguem and let's get the publication in the official bulletin of the Principality of Andorra.
Joan Enric Vives Sicília Nicolas Sarkozy President of the French Republic and the Bishop of Urgell Co-prince of Andorra Co-prince of Andorra