WACs > Title 173 > Chapter 173-175 > Section 173-175-100
No agency filings affecting this section since 2003
(1) Any person intending to construct or modify any dam shall, before beginning said construction or modification, submit plans and specifications and a construction inspection plan for review and approval by the department.
(2) The approval of these documents will be indicated by the department's plan approval stamp on the cover sheet of the plans signed by the department's professional engineer who had primary responsibility for the engineering review.
(3) The return of the construction plans to the owner will be accompanied by a construction permit which authorizes construction and which must be prominently displayed at the construction site.
(4) A copy of the department approved plans and specifications shall be maintained at the construction site.
(5) Construction work shall not proceed until the plans, specifications, and construction inspection plan have been approved by the department.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.21A.064, [43.21A.]080 and 86.16.061. WSR 92-12-055 (Order 91-17), Â§ 173-175-100, filed 6/1/92, effective 7/2/92.]