SUBCHAPTER 5B ‑ N.C. STATE FIRE COMMISSION
SECTION .0100 ‑ GENERAL PROVISIONS
11 NCAC 05B .0101 DEFINITIONS
As used in this Chapter, the following terms shall be
construed as follows:
(1) "Community College" shall mean the Fire
Training Services Section of the North Carolina Department of Community
(2) "FEMA" shall mean the Federal Emergency
Management Agency of the Federal Government;
(3) "Fire and Rescue Division" or "fire
and rescue" shall mean the Fire and Rescue Division of the North Carolina
Department of Insurance;
(4) "Fire Commission" or "the
Commission" shall mean the North Carolina State Fire Commission of the
North Carolina Department of Insurance;
(5) "NFA" shall mean the National Fire
Academy, Division of the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
(6) "US Fire Administration" or
"USFA" shall mean the United States Fire Administration, Division of
the Federal Emergency Management Agency.
History Note: Authority G.S. 58-2-40; 58-78-1;
Eff. November 1, 1988.