section .3100 - procedure
10A NCAC 13B .3101 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
(a) An application for licensure shall be submitted to the
Division prior to a license being issued or patients admitted.
(b) An existing facility shall not sell, lease or subdivide
a portion of its bed capacity without the approval of the Division.
(c) Application forms may be obtained by contacting the
(d) The Division shall be notified in writing prior to the
occurrence of any of the following:
(1) addition or deletion of a licensable
(2) increase or decrease in bed capacity;
(3) change of chief executive officer;
(4) change of mailing address;
(5) ownership change; or
(6) name change.
(e) Each application shall contain the following
(1) legal identity of applicant;
(2) name or names under which the hospital or
services are presented to the public;
(3) name of the chief executive officer;
(4) ownership disclosure;
(5) bed complement;
(6) bed utilization data;
(7) accreditation data;
(8) physical plant inspection data; and
(9) service data.
(f) A license shall include only facilities or premises
within a single county.
History Note: Authority G.S. 131E-79;
Eff. January 1, 1996;
Amended Eff. April