WAC 296-150P-0280: What other identification is required?

Link to law: http://apps.leg.wa.gov/wac/default.aspx?cite=296-150P-0280
Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now

WACs > Title 296 > Chapter 296-150P > Section 296-150P-0280



No agency filings affecting this section since 2003

WAC 296-150P-0280

What other identification is required?

Every new recreational park trailer manufactured, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased in Washington must also have a vehicle identification number (VIN) label in compliance with the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) safety standards.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.22.340 and 43.22.420. WSR 97-16-043, § 296-150P-0280, filed 7/31/97, effective 12/1/97.]