WACs > Title 388 > Chapter 388-78A > Section 388-78A-3470
Agency filings affecting this section
Resident protection programâReporting final findings.
The department will report a final finding of abandonment, abuse, neglect, exploitation and financial exploitation within ten workings days to the following:
(1) The individual against whom the final finding was made;
(2) The assisted living facility licensee or entity representative that was associated with the individual during the time of the incident;
(3) The employer or program that is currently associated with the individual against whom the final finding was made, if known;
(4) The appropriate licensing, certification or registration authority;
(5) Any federal or state registry or list of individuals found to have abandoned, abused, neglected, exploited, or financially exploited a vulnerable adult; and
(6) The findings may be disclosed to the public upon request subject to applicable public disclosure laws.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 18.20 RCW. WSR 13-13-063, Â§ 388-78A-3470, filed 6/18/13, effective 7/19/13; WSR 10-03-066, Â§ 388-78A-3470, filed 1/15/10, effective 2/15/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.20.090 and chapters 18.20 and 74.34 RCW. WSR 08-05-099, Â§ 388-78A-3470, filed 2/15/08, effective 3/17/08.]