WACs > Title 392 > Chapter 392-121 > Section 392-121-295
Agency filings affecting this section
DefinitionâDistrict average certificated instructional staff mix factor.
As used in this chapter, "district average certificated instructional staff mix factor" means the number rounded to five decimal places determined as follows:
(1) Assign a staff mix factor to each certificated instructional employee excluding institutional education employees by placing the employee on the appropriate LEAP salary allocation document pursuant to WAC 392-121-270;
(2) Multiply the result by the full-time equivalency for the time each employee meets the definition of full-time equivalent certificated instructional employee pursuant to WAC 392-121-212 excluding only full-time equivalent institutional education staff;
(3) Sum the results obtained in subsection (2) of this section for all certificated instructional employees of the school district excluding institutional education employees; and
(4) Divide the result by the district's total full-time equivalent certificated instructional staff excluding full-time equivalent institutional education staff.
(5) For the purpose of this section certificated instructional staff are those employed by the school district or a contractor of the school district as of October 1 of the school year as reported to the superintendent of public instruction on Report S-275.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290(1). WSR 11-21-065, Â§ 392-121-295, filed 10/17/11, effective 11/17/11. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290(1) and section 503 (1)(b) of the 2002 supplemental budget. WSR 02-22-065, Â§ 392-121-295, filed 11/1/02, effective 12/2/02. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290. WSR 95-21-096 (Order 95-09), Â§ 392-121-295, filed 10/18/95, effective 11/18/95. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290, 28A.150.400 and the Biennial Operating Appropriations Act. WSR 94-01-190, Â§ 392-121-295, filed 12/22/93, effective 1/22/94. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290. WSR 92-23-044 (Order 92-15), Â§ 392-121-295, filed 11/16/92, effective 12/17/92. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.150.290 and 1990 1st ex.s. c 16 Â§ 502. WSR 91-02-097 (Order 51), Â§ 392-121-295, filed 1/2/91, effective 2/2/91. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.41.055 and 28A.41.170. WSR 88-03-013 (Order 88-8), Â§ 392-121-295, filed 1/11/88.]