§68. Vinous beverage storage and shipping license

Link to law: http://legislature.vermont.gov/statutes/section/07/003/00068
Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now

The Vermont Statutes Online



Alcoholic Beverages






68. Vinous beverage storage and shipping license

The liquor

control board may grant to a person who operates a climate-controlled storage

facility in which vinous beverages owned by another person are stored for a fee

a license that allows the licensee to store and transport vinous beverages on

which all applicable taxes already have been paid. A vinous beverage storage

facility may also accept shipments from any licensed in-state or out-of-state

vinous manufacturer that has an in-state or out-of-state consumer shipping

license pursuant to section 66 of this title. Vinous beverages stored may be

transported only for shipment to the owner of the beverages or to another

licensed vinous beverage storage facility, and the beverages shall be shipped

only by common carrier in compliance with subsection 66(f) of this title. The

licensee shall pay a fee pursuant to subdivision 231(a)(20) of this title. A

license under this section shall be issued pursuant to rules adopted by the

board. A person granted a license pursuant to this section may not sell or

resell any vinous beverages stored at the storage facility. (Added 2007, No.

151 (Adj. Sess.), § 1, eff. May 19, 2008.)