WACs > Title 434 > Chapter 434-166 > Section 434-166-310
Agency filings affecting this section
Registrations of organizations shall be terminated when any of the following circumstances set forth occur:
(1) Voluntary termination. An organization may voluntarily terminate its registration by notifying the secretary of such intent. The organization's registration shall terminate upon such notification.
(2) Failure to apply for renewal. Failure to apply for renewal will result in the automatic termination of the organization's registration. If so terminated, the former organization must apply for a new registration.
(3) Loss of license, permit or accreditation. An organization's registration shall automatically terminate in the event that the organization fails to remain in compliance with local, state statute and regulations, federal, or professional requirements necessary to carry out the activities for which it was registered.
(4) Ownership change. An organization's registration shall automatically terminate in the event of a change of structure of the organization.
(5) Failure to notify. An organization's registration shall automatically terminate in the event the organization fails to notify the secretary within thirty days of any changes in their registration documents within thirty days, as required by RCW 19.166.040(3).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 19.066.050 [19.166.050]. WSR 10-04-035, Â§ 434-166-310, filed 1/27/10, effective 2/27/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 19.166.030, 19.166.040, 19.166.050 and 19.166.060. WSR 99-16-066, Â§ 434-166-310, filed 8/2/99, effective 9/2/99. Statutory Authority: RCW 19.166.050 and 19.166.060. WSR 92-10-023, Â§ 434-166-310, filed 4/29/92, effective 5/30/92.]