WACs > Title 388 > Chapter 388-27 > Section 388-27-0200
Agency filings affecting this section
When may the department modify the terms of the adoption support agreement?
The department's adoption support program may modify the terms of an adoption support agreement:
(1) At the request of the adoptive parent(s);
(2) When specific circumstances warrant renegotiation and adjustment of monthly cash payment as agreed to by the adoptive parents and the department;
(3) When the department loses contact with the adoptive parent(s);
(4) When the child is placed outside of the adoptive parents' home at department expense;
(5) If the adoptive parent is no longer providing for the child's daily care and living expenses; or
(6) If the adoptive parent fails to notify the department's adoption support program within thirty days of a change of circumstance which affects the adopted child's continuing eligibility for adoption support program cash payments or services.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.109, 74.13.031, 2002 c 371 Â§ 202(8), 42 U.S.C. 671-675. WSR 04-06-024, Â§ 388-27-0200, filed 2/23/04, effective 3/25/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 74.13.031. WSR 01-08-045, Â§ 388-27-0200, filed 3/30/01, effective 4/30/01.]