Advanced Search

WAC 388-148-1395: Do I have to admit or retain all children?

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.

WACs > Title 388 > Chapter 388-148 > Section 388-148-1395



Agency filings affecting this section

WAC 388-148-1395

Do I have to admit or retain all children?

(1) You have the right to decline to admit or keep a child in your home. However, individual CPA programs may have contracts that specify a child cannot be denied admission. (2) You do not have the authority to move a child to another home (either temporarily or permanently) without the consent of the child's DSHS worker or the child placing agency case manager. This does not include temporary visits under seventy-two hours. You must also comply with travel requirements in WAC 388-148-1435. [Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-148-1395, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]