WACs > Title 463 > Chapter 463-60 > Section 463-60-225
Agency filings affecting this section
(1) The application shall describe and quantify all construction and operational air emissions subject to regulation by local, state or federal agencies.
(2) The application shall identify all construction and operational air emissions that are exempt from local, state and federal regulation, and the regulatory basis for the exemption.
(3) The applicant shall demonstrate that the highest and best practicable treatment for control of emissions will be utilized in facility construction and operation.
(4) The application shall identify all state and federal air emission permits that would be required after approval of the site certification agreement by the governor, and the timeline for submittal of the appropriate applications for such permits.
(5) In the case of fossil-fuel fired energy plants, the application shall describe and quantify all emissions of greenhouse gases.
(6) In the case of a nuclear-fueled plant, the applicant shall address optional plant designs as these may relate to gaseous emissions.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 80.50.040 (1) and (12). WSR 04-21-013, amended and recodified as Â§ 463-60-225, filed 10/11/04, effective 11/11/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 80.50.040(1). WSR 92-09-013, Â§ 463-42-225, filed 4/2/92, effective 5/3/92. Statutory Authority: RCW 80.50.040(1) and chapter 80.50 RCW. WSR 81-21-006 (Order 81-5), Â§ 463-42-225, filed 10/8/81. Formerly WAC 463-42-520.]