SECTION .0500 - RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OFFICE OF THE STATE
09 NCAC 03M .0501 Office of the State Auditor
Pursuant to the provisions of this Subchapter, the Office of
the State Auditor shall:
(1) Review submitted audit reports for those grantees
receiving more than five hundred thousand dollars ($500,000) in State funds to
determine compliance with applicable reporting standards.
(2) Maintain grantor agency submitted compliance data
for grantees that receive State funds at levels below five hundred thousand
dollars ($500,000) demonstrating that the grantees have met the reporting
requirements established by this Subchapter.
(3) Notify disbursing agencies, by January 31st
of each year, of all grantees for which no compliance data has been received.
(4) Notify disbursing agencies of any material findings
in the audits of grantees throughout the State fiscal year as reports are
(5) Submit a list to the Office of State Budget and
Management by January 31st of each year; of each grantee that
received State funds in the prior fiscal year including the status of grantee
compliance with the reporting requirements.
History Note: Authority G.S. 143C-6-22; 143C-6-23;
Eff. July 1, 2005.