WEST VIRGINIA CODE
WVC 5 B- 7 - 1
Unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, as used in
(1) "Economic Development Authority" or "authority" means the
West Virginia Economic Development Authority as continued in
section five, article fifteen, chapter thirty-one of this code.
(2) "Recovery zone bonds" means recovery zone economic
development bonds and recovery zone facility bonds, authorized
under Section 1401 of Title I of Subtitle B of the American
Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, Pub. L. No. 111-5, 123 Stat.
115 (2009), that may be issued by states, counties, certain
municipalities and other qualified issuers within each state before
January 1, 2011.
(3) "Recovery zone economic development bond" means the term
as defined in 26 U.S.C. §1400U-2.
(4) "Recovery zone facility bond" means the term as defined in
26 U.S.C. §1400U-3.
(5) "Volume cap" means the recovery zone bond volume
limitation allocated to each state and to counties and
municipalities within each state in accordance with 26 U.S.C.
Note: WV Code updated with legislation passed through the 2015 Regular Session
The WV Code Online is an unofficial copy of the annotated WV Code, provided as a convenience. It has NOT been edited for publication, and is not in any way official or authoritative.