WACs > Title 392 > Chapter 392-343 > Section 392-343-120
Agency filings affecting this section
Costs to be financed entirely with school district funds.
The cost of the following areas, facilities, and items shall not be eligible for state funding assistance:
(1) The cost of area in excess of the space allocations as set forth in WAC 392-343-035;
(2) Acquisition cost of site;
(3) Maintenance and operation;
(4) Alterations, repair, and demolitions, except alterations necessary to connect new construction to an existing building;
(5) Central administration buildings;
(7) Costs incidental to advertising for bids, site surveys, soil testing for site purchase, and costs other than those connected directly with the construction of facilities;
(8) Bus garages, except interdistrict cooperatives;
(9) Sales and/or use taxes levied by local governmental agencies other than those sales and/or use taxes levied by the state of Washington;
(10) All costs in excess of state allocations established by the superintendent of public instruction for state funding assistance in financing school construction; and/or
(11) All costs associated with the purchase, installation, and relocation of portable classrooms.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.525.020. WSR 10-09-008, Â§ 392-343-120, filed 4/8/10, effective 5/9/10; WSR 06-16-032, amended and recodified as Â§ 392-343-120, filed 7/25/06, effective 8/25/06; WSR 04-23-009, Â§ 180-27-120, filed 11/4/04, effective 12/5/04; WSR 98-19-143, Â§ 180-27-120, filed 9/23/98, effective 10/24/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 28A.47.830. WSR 83-21-066 (Order 11-83), Â§ 180-27-120, filed 10/17/83.]