WACs > Title 170 > Chapter 170-296A > Section 170-296A-8050
Agency filings affecting this section
Civil monetary penalties (fines).
A civil monetary penalty (fine) may be imposed when the licensee violates a rule in this chapter or a requirement in chapter 43.215 RCW.
(1) A fine of one hundred fifty dollars per day may be imposed for each violation.
(2) The fine may be assessed and collected with interest for each day a violation occurs.
(3) A fine may be imposed in addition to other action taken against the license including probation, suspension, revocation or denial of a license renewal.
(4) At the department's discretion, a fine may be withdrawn or reduced if the licensee comes into compliance during the notification period in WAC 170-296A-8075.
(5) When a fine is assessed the licensee has the right to a hearing under chapter 170-03 WAC. The fine notice will include information about the licensee's hearing rights and how to request a hearing.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.215.060, 43.215.070, chapter 43.215 RCW, and 2011 c 296. WSR 11-23-068, Â§ 170-296A-8050, filed 11/14/11, effective 3/31/12.]