WACs > Title 434 > Chapter 434-55 > Section 434-55-052
Agency filings affecting this section
Transfer of name reservation.
A person who has reserved a name may transfer that name by filing with the applicable fee from WAC 434-112-085 a notice of transfer that includes the reserved name to be transferred, and the name and street and mailing address of the person transferring the reserved name as well as the person to which reservation is to be transferred. It must also include which of the following subsections apply:
(1) A person intending to organize a limited partnership under this chapter and to adopt the name;
(2) A limited partnership or a foreign limited partnership authorized to transact business in this state intending to adopt the name;
(3) A foreign limited partnership intending to obtain a certificate of authority to transact business in this state and adopt the name;
(4) A person intending to organize a foreign limited partnership and intending to have it obtain a certificate of authority to transact business in this state and adopt the name;
(5) A foreign limited partnership formed under the name; or
(6) A foreign limited partnership formed under a name that does not comply with RCW 25.10.061 (2) or (3), but the name reserved under RCW 25.10.071 (1)(f) may differ from the foreign limited partnership's name only to the extent necessary to comply with RCW 25.10.061 (2) and (3).
[Statutory Authority: RCW 25.10.171, 25.10.916, and 43.07.120. WSR 10-04-046, Â§ 434-55-052, filed 1/28/10, effective 2/28/10.]