(A) Any person may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings of the home inspector board by:
(1) Writing to the following address - "Home Inspector Board, Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing, 77 South High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215-6133," or
(2) Calling the following telephone number during normal business hours - 614-466-4100, or
(3) Accessing the division of real estate and professional licensing website.
(B) Any person may receive notice of all meetings of the home inspector board. The superintendent shall cause a mailing list to be maintained of all persons who have requested notification. Any person wishing to receive notification shall notify the superintendent that they wish to be included on the mailing list for such notices. Requests may:
(1) Be given in writing to the address given in paragraph (A)(1) of this rule or by electronic mail sent to COMRealEstateOHIB@com.state.oh.us or such other address as may from time to time be published on the division's web site.
(2) State that the requestor wishes to be notified of all public meetings of the board or those at which specific topics stated by the requestor are to be discussed.
(3) Indicate if the requestor wishes to be notified by electronic mail, fax. or printed notice.
(4) Provide the requestor's electronic mail address, mailing address or fax number.
(5) State if the requestor is a media representative who wishes to be notified of special meetings pursuant to division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code. If a media representative requests notice of special meetings the media representative shall also provide no more than two telephone numbers at which they may be reached.
(C) The superintendent shall cause a notice to be distributed to all persons on the mailing list at least five calendar days before each regularly scheduled meeting of the board. The superintendent shall make all reasonable effort to provide notice of all special meetings in compliance with division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code.
(D) Fees shall be assessed in conformity with the Ohio department of commerce public records request policy and division (B) of section 149.43 of the Revised Code.