(A) The superintendent or the superintendent's designee may deny issuance or renewal or revoke or suspend a plumbing inspector certificate if the superintendent or the superintendent's designee finds that the applicant has done any of the following:
(1) Falsify documentation;
(2) Violate any provision of Chapter 3703. of the Revised Code or rules adopted pursuant thereto;
(3) Obtain a license by fraud, misrepresentation, or deception; or
(4) Engage in fraud, misrepresentation, deception, malfeasance, misfeasance, or nonfeasance in the conduct of business.
(B) Upon a reasonable cause shown, the superintendent may:
(1) Suspend or revoke a plumber inspector certificate for a specified period of time, from a minimum of six months to a maximum of life, which the superintendent or superintendent's designee establishes; and/or
(2) Require a holder of a plumber inspector certificate to complete additional continuing education courses within a specified time period.
(C) Upon written notification of the action of the superintendent or superintendent's designee, the aggrieved may appeal pursuant to Chapter 119. of the Revised Code and rule 1301:3-2-09 of the Administrative Code.