(A) Introduction: This chapter regulates the long-term care consultation program that sections 173.42 to 173.424 of the Revised Code established. The program provides information to individuals and their representatives about options available to meet their long-term care needs and factors to consider when making long-term care decisions.
(B) Definitions for this chapter:
(1) "Individual" means a person who may qualify to receive a long-term care consultation.
(2) "Level of care" means the review and determination process under rule 5160-3-14 of the Administrative Code.
(3) "Long-term care consultation" has the same meaning as in section 173.42 of the Revised Code.
(4) "Nursing facility" has the same meaning as in section 5165.01 of the Revised Code.
(5) "ODA" means "the Ohio department of aging."
(7) "Program administrator" has the same meaning as in section 173.42 of the Revised Code.
(8) "Representative" has the same meaning as in section 173.42 of the Revised Code.