(A) The Ohio department of administrative service, equal opportunity division (DAS/EOD) shall collect the necessary data to assess, determine, and evaluate the development, and direction of the EDGE program. The coordinator shall use the collected data to assist in the establishment of the EDGE procurement percentage goal and to determine the overall effectiveness of the EDGE program.
(B) In addition to the information required in the "Quarterly Expenditure Report," pursuant to rule 123:2-14-12 of the Administrative Code, each state agency shall provide data regarding businesses that have sought to acquire or have acquired state contracts with their respective agency as provided in paragraph (C) of this rule. DAS/EOD shall assemble the data provided to assist in establishing the general capacity, availability, and utilization of EDGE-certified business(es) in the relevant marketplace.
(C) Each state agency shall provide DAS/EOD the following data, if applicable:
(1) Name of vendor;
(2) Certification status (MBE, EDGE, WBE, veteran-friendly business enterprise) and procurement category;
(3) Company federal tax identification number;
(4) Contract name and number or project name and number;
(5) Contract bid amounts;
(6) Names of all bidders;
(7) Name of each bidder awarded the contract;
(8) Successful bidder and location, address, and geographic region;
(9) Type of contract or project by designated industry classification code;
(10) Original dollar amount of the contract;
(11) Date of contract or project award;
(12) Completion date of contract or project;
(13) Payment data for contract or project;
(14) Name of any identified subcontractors and federal tax identification numbers;
(15) Original value of any subcontracts; and
(16) Type of contracting method utilized by a contractor;
(D) For uniform data collection and record keeping standards, DAS/EOD shall develop a format and the forms needed to capture the necessary data from state agencies. Where feasible DAS/EOD shall collect expenditure data from the office of budget and management, and capacity data from the Ohio development services agency and the Ohio department of transportation. DAS/EOD shall track and analyze the data by each certification category.