Section 33-17-4Procedure for incorporation.
To become a corporation, the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the Director of Finance, the Highway Director and the Director of the State Docks Department shall present to the Secretary of State of Alabama an application signed by each of them which shall set forth:
(1) The name, official designation and official residence of each of the applicants, together with certificates respecting the due election of those who are elected to the offices respectively held by them and certified copies of the commissions evidencing the due appointment of those who are appointed to the offices respectively held by them;
(2) The date on which each applicant was inducted into office and the term of office of each applicant;
(3) The name of the proposed corporation, which shall be Tombigbee Valley Development Authority;
(4) The location of the principal office of the proposed corporation; and
(5) Any other matter relating to the proposed corporation which the applicants may choose to insert and which is not inconsistent with this chapter or the laws of the State of Alabama.
The application shall be subscribed and sworn to by each of the applicants before an officer authorized by the laws of the State of Alabama to take acknowledgments to deeds. The Secretary of State shall examine the application and, if he finds that it substantially complies with the requirements of this section, he shall receive and file it and record it in an appropriate book of records in his office.
(Acts 1967, No. 264, p. 746, §4.)