Advanced Search

WAC 246-822-160: Foreign degree equivalency

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.

WACs > Title 246 > Chapter 246-822 > Section 246-822-160



No agency filings affecting this section since 2003

WAC 246-822-160

Foreign degree equivalency.

Applicants who obtained their education outside of the United States and its territories must have their academic degree(s) validated as substantially equivalent to the baccalaureate, master's, or doctorate degree conferred by a regionally accredited college or university recognized by the council on postsecondary education at the time the applicant completed the required degree.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.70.040. WSR 91-02-049 (Order 121), recodified as § 246-822-160, filed 12/27/90, effective 1/31/91. Statutory Authority: RCW 18.138.070. WSR 89-17-071, § 308-177-180, filed 8/16/89, effective 9/16/89.]