Section 6-6-662

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.
Section 6-6-662

Section 6-6-662Parties.

The motion may be made by the party aggrieved or his legal representative against the person in default and the sureties upon his official bond, and the judgment must be entered against such of the parties, whether principal or surety, as may have received notice of the intended motion.

(Code 1852, §2597; Code 1867, §3026; Code 1876, §3352; Code 1886, §3096; Code 1896, §3764; Code 1907, §5900; Code 1923, §10227; Code 1940, T. 7, §592.)