Section 40-14B-21Biennial report.
(a) The Alabama Development Office shall prepare a biennial report with respect to results of the implementation of this chapter. The report must include all of the following:
(1) The number of certified capital companies holding certified capital.
(2) The amount of certified capital invested in each certified capital company.
(3) The amount of certified capital the certified capital company has invested in qualified technology businesses as of January 1, 2004, and the cumulative total for each subsequent year.
(4) The total amount of tax credits granted under this chapter for each year that credits have been granted.
(5) The performance of each certified capital company with respect to renewal and reporting requirements imposed under this chapter.
(6) With respect to the qualified technology businesses in which capital companies have invested all of the following:
a. The classification of the qualified businesses according to the industrial sector and the size of the business.
b. The total number of jobs created by the investment and the average wages paid for the jobs.
c. The total number of jobs retained as a result of the investment and the average wages paid for the jobs.
(7) The certified capital companies that have been decertified or that have failed to renew the certification and the reason for any decertification.
(b) The Alabama Development Office shall file the report with the Governor, the Lieutenant Governor, and the Speaker of the House of Representatives not later than December 15 of each even-numbered year.
(Act 2002-429, p. 1108, §21.)