Advanced Search

WAC 308-77-109: Invoice requirements for refund to nonlicensees and IFTA licensees

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.

WACs > Title 308 > Chapter 308-77 > Section 308-77-109



Agency filings affecting this section

WAC 308-77-109

Invoice requirements for refund to nonlicensees and IFTA licensees.

(1) What is a valid invoice? A separate invoice must be issued for each fuel purchase. A single invoice may list multiple deliveries of fuel purchases made during a calendar month.
(2) The following information must be included on the invoice:

(a) Name and address of the seller;
(b) The type of fuel and number of gallons purchased;
(c) Complete date of sale including month, day, and year;
(d) Price per gallon; and
(e) Total amount of sale.
(3) The department will not accept invoices with altered, corrected, or erased information.

(4) What happens if the seller issues an electronic invoice? A paper copy must be submitted with your refund claim.
(5) What happens if I get an incorrect invoice? The seller must issue a new invoice marked "correction" and reference the original.
(6) What happens if I lose or destroy my invoice? The seller may issue a copy. The copies must be plainly marked "copy" or "duplicate."
[Statutory Authority: RCW 82.38.260. WSR 09-07-075, § 308-77-109, filed 3/16/09, effective 4/16/09; WSR 01-22-073, § 308-77-109, filed 11/1/01, effective 12/2/01.]