Section 2-17-14Unauthorized casting, printing, etc., of device or label containing official mark or simulation; forgery, unauthorized use, etc., of official devices, marks, etc.; making of false statements in certificates, misrepresentations as to inspections, etc.
(a) No brand manufacturer, printer or other person, firm or corporation shall cast, print, lithograph or otherwise make any device containing any official mark or simulation thereof or any label bearing any such mark or simulation, any form of official certificate or simulation thereof except as authorized by the commissioner.
(b) No person, firm or corporation shall:
(1) Forge any official device, mark or certificate;
(2) Use any official device, mark or certificate or simulation thereof or alter, detach, deface or destroy any official device, mark or certificate without authorization from the commissioner;
(3) Fail to use or to detach, deface or destroy any official device, mark, or certificate contrary to the regulations prescribed by the commissioner;
(4) Knowingly possess, without promptly notifying the commissioner or his representative, any official device or any counterfeit, simulated, forged or improperly altered official certificate or any device or label or any carcass of any animal or part or product thereof bearing any counterfeit, simulated, forged or improperly altered official mark;
(5) Knowingly make any false statement in any shipper's certificate or other nonofficial or official certificate provided for in the regulations prescribed by the commissioner; or
(6) Knowingly represent that any article has been inspected and passed or exempted under this chapter when, in fact, it has, respectively, not been so inspected and passed or exempted.
(Acts 1969, No. 1049, p. 1939, §11.)