Advanced Search

WAC 415-501-475: May I choose how I want my deferred compensation invested?

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.

WACs > Title 415 > Chapter 415-501 > Section 415-501-475



Agency filings affecting this section

WAC 415-501-475

May I choose how I want my deferred compensation invested?

(1) You must designate on your participation agreement the investment option(s) in which you wish to have your deferrals invested. (2) In general, you may change the investment of your accumulated deferrals, the investment of your future deferrals, or both, through the methods established by the department. However, if necessary to protect the performance results of the DCP program, the department has the right to: (a) Limit the number of times you change investment options; (b) Limit the frequency of the changes; (c) Limit the manner of making changes; or (d) Impose other restrictions. In addition, changes must be consistent with any restrictions on trading imposed by the investment options involved. (3) Beneficiaries over age eighteen and former spouses may change the investment options through the methods established by the department once a separate account has been established for them. The guardian of a minor beneficiary may change the investment options on the minor's account if authorized by the order of guardianship. [Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(5). WSR 14-10-045, § 415-501-475, filed 4/30/14, effective 6/1/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(5), 41.50.780(10). WSR 05-22-109, § 415-501-475, filed 11/2/05, effective 12/3/05. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050(5), 41.50.780(10), and 41.50.770. WSR 04-22-053, § 415-501-475, filed 10/29/04, effective 11/29/04. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.770, [41.50.]780 and 41.50.050. WSR 00-11-104, amended and recodified as § 415-501-475, filed 5/18/00, effective 6/18/00. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050. WSR 98-20-047, § 415-512-075, filed 9/30/98, effective 10/31/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 41.50.050 and 41.50.780(11). WSR 96-16-020, § 415-512-075, filed 7/29/96, effective 7/29/96.]