Section 41-10-84Contents of certificate of incorporation generally; adoption of resolution by governing body approving form and contents of certificate of incorporation.
(a) The certificate of incorporation of the corporation shall state:
(1) The names of the persons forming the corporation, together with the residence of each thereof and a statement that each of them is a duly qualified elector of and owner of property in the municipality;
(2) The name of the corporation (which shall be "the state products mart (coliseum) authority located in _____ County" or some other name of similar import which is available for use);
(3) The location of its principal office, which shall be in the municipality;
(4) The purposes for which the corporation is proposed to be organized;
(5) The number of directors, which shall be not less than three nor more than five, subject, however, to mandatory increase as provided in this article; and
(6) Any other matter relating to the corporation which the incorporators may choose to insert and which is not inconsistent with this chapter or with the laws of the state.
(b) The form and contents of the certificate of incorporation must be submitted to the governing body for its approval. Any approval of such certificate by the governing body shall be evidenced by resolution duly entered upon the minutes of the governing body.
(Acts 1965, 1st Ex. Sess., No. 174, p. 224, §5.)