On or before 30 days prior to each regular session of the Legislature, the ACADV shall report to the office, and the office shall furnish to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives, on or before the third day of each regular session, a report on the status of domestic violence in Alabama which shall include, but not be limited to, the following:
(1) The incidence of domestic violence in this state and in each county.
(2) The identification and description of the types of programs in the state that assist victims or persons initiating the violence and abuse.
(3) The number and characteristics of persons treated by or assisted by local programs or centers receiving funding.
(4) The number and characteristics of persons perpetrating domestic violence identified by centers receiving funding.
(5) An inventory and evaluation of existing prevention programs.
(Acts 1981, No. 81-813, p. 1452, §5; Act 99-589, p. 1344, §1.)