Section 11-50-272

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$20 per month, or Get a Day Pass for only USD$4.99.
Section 11-50-272

Section 11-50-272Change of name of board upon acquisition of gas plant or system.

In the event any such waterworks board shall hereafter acquire any gas plant or system pursuant to the provisions of this division, the name of such waterworks board may thereupon or thereafter be changed to "The Waterworks and Gas Board of the _____ of _____" (the name of the applicable municipality together with its designation as a city or town to be filled in the blank spaces). Such change in name may be effected upon the adoption of a resolution by the board of directors of such board declaring it advisable that the name be so changed and the certificate of incorporation be amended to that effect and the filing of a copy of such resolution, certified to by the secretary of the said board, with the judge of probate of the county in which the certificate of incorporation of the said board was filed for record.

(Acts 1947, No. 154, p. 48, §13.)