As used in this article, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings respectively ascribed to them in this section:
(1) AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS. Such term shall include horticultural, viticultural, forestry, dairy, livestock, poultry, bee, fish, aquatic and seafood products and any farm products.
(2) MEMBER. Such term shall include actual members of associations without capital stock and holders of common stock in organizations organized with capital stock.
(3) ASSOCIATION. Any corporation organized under this article.
(4) PERSON. Such term shall include individuals, firms, partnerships and associations.
(5) PRODUCTION OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS. Such term shall include fishing activities and the harvesting of aquatic and seafood products as well as the production of other agricultural or farm products hereinabove defined in subdivision (1) of this section.
(Acts 1921, Ex. Sess., No. 31, p. 38; Code 1923, §7127; Code 1940, T. 2, §85; Acts 1973, No. 1134, p. 1915, §1.)