Advanced Search

§31-5-16  Complaint to set aside department order. –

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.

Motor and Other vehicles


Dealers', Manufacturers', and Rental Licenses

SECTION 31-5-16

   § 31-5-16  Complaint to set aside

department order. –

Any licensee or other person in interest being dissatisfied with the final

order of the department, within twenty (20) days after the entry of that order

by the department, may file a complaint in the superior court of the state of

Rhode Island against the department as respondent to vacate and set aside the

order on the ground that the order is unlawful and unreasonable.

History of Section.

(P.L. 1950, ch. 2595, art. 7, § 7; P.L. 1953, ch. 3232, § 1; G.L.

1956, § 31-5-16; P.L. 1991, ch. 44, art. 14, § 1.)