WACs > Title 463 > Chapter 463-30 > Section 463-30-300
No agency filings affecting this section since 2003
Hearing schedule guidelines.
In any adjudicative site certification proceeding the council shall, after consultation with the parties, schedule the hearing process so that the following general subject areas may be heard separately at specified times, to the extent they are in issue:
(1) The description of the particular energy facility and the proposed site.
(2) Consistency of the proposal with zoning and land use regulations.
(3) Physical site suitability and related safety considerations.
(4) NPDES, PSD, or other permits.
(5) On-site and local impacts (physical): Such as aquatic, terrestrial and atmospheric.
(6) On-site and local impacts (societal): Such as housing, services, recreation, economics, transportation, health, and tax base.
(7) Peripheral area impacts (all categories).
(8) Adverse impacts minimization and consideration of conditions of certification.
At the commencement of the hearing, the council shall publicly announce the proposed schedule by which the hearing is to be conducted. The council may alter the schedule.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 34.05.250. WSR 98-01-083, Â§ 463-30-300, filed 12/12/97, effective 1/12/98. Statutory Authority: RCW 80.50.040. WSR 90-05-018, Â§ 463-30-300, filed 2/13/90, effective 3/16/90; Order 109, Â§ 463-30-300, filed 11/16/76.]