WACs > Title 388 > Chapter 388-101 > Section 388-101-4150
Agency filings affecting this section
Mandated reporting to the department.
Service providers, administrators, owners, and staff:
(1) Are mandated reporters and must meet the requirements of chapter 74.34 RCW;
(2) Must make mandated reports to the department's centralized toll free complaint telephone number or fax number immediately when:
(a) There is reasonable cause to believe that a vulnerable adult, as defined in chapter 74.34 RCW, has been abandoned, abused, neglected, or financially exploited; or
(b) There is a reason to suspect physical or sexual assault.
(3) Must also make written and oral reports to the department as specified in the provider's residential services contract;
(4) Must protect the alleged victim and others from further abuse, neglect, abandonment, and financial exploitation; and
(5) May have their certification and/or contract terminated if they fail to report such incidents.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 71A.12 RCW. WSR 08-02-022, Â§ 388-101-4150, filed 12/21/07, effective 2/1/08.]