WACs > Title 478 > Chapter 478-117 > Section 478-117-020
No agency filings affecting this section since 2003
The following definitions apply to this chapter:
(1) Campus: The colocated campus of University of Washington, Bothell and Cascadia Community College.
(2) College: Cascadia Community College, and collectively those responsible for its control and operations.
(3) Employee: An employee of the college or the university.
(4) Institutions: The college and the university.
(5) Public safety officers: Employees of the college or the university who are responsible for campus security, safety, and parking and traffic control.
(6) Student: A person enrolled in the college or the university.
(7) University: The University of Washington, Bothell, and collectively those responsible for its control and operations.
(8) Vehicle: An automobile, truck, motorcycle, motorized scooter, or bicycle.
(9) Visitor: A person who is neither an employee nor a student of the college or the university.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560 and 28B.20.130. WSR 02-08-023, Â§ 478-117-020, filed 3/26/02, effective 5/1/02.]