WACs > Title 388 > Chapter 388-97 > Section 388-97-4200
Agency filings affecting this section
Department review of initial nursing home license applications.
(1) All initial nursing home license applications must be reviewed by the department under this chapter.
(2) The department will not begin review of an incomplete license application.
(3) The proposed licensee must respond to any department request for additional information within five working days.
(4) When the application is determined to be complete, the department will consider the proposed licensee or any partner, officer, director, managerial employee, or owner of five percent or more of the proposed licensee, separately and jointly, in its review. The department will review:
(a) The information contained in the application;
(b) Survey and complaint investigation citations in every facility each individual and entity named in the application has been affiliated with during the past ten years;
(c) Compliance history;
(d) Financial assessments;
(e) Actions against the proposed licensee (i.e., revocation, suspension, refusal to renew, etc.);
(f) All criminal convictions, and relevant civil or administrative actions or findings including, but not limited to, findings, including professional disciplinary actions, and findings of abuse, neglect, exploitation, abandonment, or domestic violence resulting from a civil adjudication proceeding; and
(g) Other relevant information.
(5) The department will notify the proposed licensee of the results of the review.
[Statutory Authority: Chapters 18.51 and 74.42 RCW. WSR 10-02-021, Â§ 388-97-4200, filed 12/29/09, effective 1/29/10. Statutory Authority: Chapters 18.51 and 74.42 RCW and 42 C.F.R. 489.52. WSR 08-20-062, Â§ 388-97-4200, filed 9/24/08, effective 11/1/08.]