WACs > Title 478 > Chapter 478-117 > Section 478-117-070
No agency filings affecting this section since 2003
Parking permits are the property of the institutions, and may be recalled by the issuer for any of the following reasons:
(1) When the purpose for which the permit was issued changes or no longer exists.
(2) When a permit is used by an unauthorized individual.
(3) Falsification on a parking permit application.
(4) Multiple or continued violations of parking rules.
(5) Counterfeiting or altering permits.
(6) Failure to comply with a final decision of the citation review committee, or institutional hearing officer.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.10.560 and 28B.20.130. WSR 02-08-023, Â§ 478-117-070, filed 3/26/02, effective 5/1/02.]