WACs > Title 133 > Chapter 133-20 > Section 133-20-110
No agency filings affecting this section since 2003
Protection of public records.
In order to properly protect the public records in the custody of the board, the following guidelines shall be adhered to by any person inspecting such public records:
(1) No public records shall be removed from the offices of the board;
(2) Inspection of any public records shall be conducted in the presence of a designated board or department employee;
(3) No public records may be marked or defaced in any manner during inspection;
(4) Public records which are maintained in a file jacket, or in a chronological order, may not be dismantled except for purposes of copying and then only by a designated employee of the board or department.
(5) Access to file cabinets, shelves, vaults, etc., is restricted to board or department personnel.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.116.050(8) [43.160.050(8)]. WSR 83-10-041 (Order 83-1), Â§ 133-20-110, filed 5/2/83.]