WACs > Title 434 > Chapter 434-670 > Section 434-670-080
Agency filings affecting this section
Grantees must comply with the audit requirements set forth in Washington statutes for local government units. The grantee is responsible for ensuring that the Washington state archives receives copies of the audit report for any audit performed during the grant period or for the following three years. Specific accounting requirements for the Washington state archives local records grant program are:
(1) Grant money must be deposited in an auditable, interest-bearing account. Interest received must be applied to the project.
(2) Grant work must be monitored in progress. The Washington state archives staff may visit the work site for review at any time during the project.
(3) Changes in the approved grant, including changes of personnel, must be requested in writing to the Washington state archives, local records grant program.
(4) In the case of default by the grantee, the grant will be revoked and all unused funds must be returned to the Washington state archives local records grant program. The Washington state archives will notify the grantee of default in writing.
(5) The grantee shall submit a final grant report by June 30.
(6) Grantees must submit copies of all invoices with the final report, and
(7) Grantees must adhere to local and state bid requirements and submit documentation with the final grant report.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 36.22.175(1). WSR 03-06-069, Â§ 434-670-080, filed 3/3/03, effective 4/3/03.]