WACs > Title 388 > Chapter 388-828 > Section 388-828-1120
Agency filings affecting this section
Who does not receive the DDD assessment?
DDD will not administer the DDD assessment when you meet any of the following conditions:
(1) You have not identified a person willing to receive notice or correspondence on your behalf regarding specific DDD decisions as required per RCW 71A.10.060 and DDD does not believe you are capable of understanding department decisions that may affect your care (see WAC 388-828-1140); or
(2) A respondent cannot be identified to participate in your DDD assessment (see WAC 388-828-1540(c));
(3) You reside in a RHC and are not currently involved in discharge planning for community placement;
(4) You reside in a community ICF/MR and are not authorized by DDD to receive employment/community services paid through the counties; or
(5) You are under the age of three and do not meet any of the conditions in WAC 388-828-1100.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 71A.12.030 and Title 71A RCW. WSR 07-10-029, Â§ 388-828-1120, filed 4/23/07, effective 6/1/07.]