Advanced Search

WAC 132G-160-050: Residency Status

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Subscribe Now for only USD$40 per month.

WACs > Title 132G > Chapter 132G-160 > Section 132G-160-050



No agency filings affecting this section since 2003

WAC 132G-160-050

Residency status.

In determining tuition and fee charges, students are considered to be residents if they have lived in the state for one year and also meet the requirements as outlined in chapter 28B.15 RCW.
Students wishing to appeal nonresidency classification may:
(1) Contact the registrar for clarification
(2) Obtain change in residence status form from the registrar
(3) Submit completed form to the registrar for classification
(4) If resident status is denied and further appeal is desired, submit the appeal in writing to the registrar with a request that the entire file be referred to the college's attorney, whose decision will be final.
[Order 1-35:72, § 132G-160-050, filed 11/29/72, effective 1/1/73.]