WACs > Title 314 > Chapter 314-52 > Section 314-52-097
Agency filings affecting this section
Financial arrangements between sports entertainment facility licensees and liquor manufacturers, importers, and distributors.
A sports entertainment facility licensee and affiliated business may enter into arrangements with a manufacturer, importer, or distributor for brand advertising or promotional events at the sports entertainment facility under the following conditions:
(1) The facility has a capacity of five thousand or more;
(2) Entities required by WAC 314-12-030 placed on the sports entertainment facility license due to financial interest, may receive advertising from liquor manufacturers, importers, or distributors;
(3) The advertising agreement under the provisions of this section must be made by written agreement;
(4) The license must stock and offer for sale other competitive brands of liquor in addition to those of the advertising manufacturer, importer, or distributor;
(5) The agreement may not contain credit or money's worth to be provided by the manufacturer, importer, distributor, or sports entertainment facility licensee;
(6) There will be no exclusionary contracts between a sports entertainment facility licensee and manufacturer, importer, or distributor; and
(7) The advertising manufacturer, importer, or distributor may not exercise undue influence in any manner over the sports entertainment facility licensee's liquor purchasing and sales operations.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 66.08.030, 66.08.060, and 66.28.010. WSR 10-06-122, Â§ 314-52-097, filed 3/3/10, effective 4/3/10.]