WACs > Title 383 > Chapter 383-07 > Section 383-07-030
No agency filings affecting this section since 2003
Functions of the board.
The responsibilities of the board shall include:
(1) Promotion and marketing of the program to agency heads and the legislature;
(2) Establishment of policies under which the program shall be promoted and administered, including guidelines cited in WAC 383-07-045, 383-07-050, and 383-07-060 concerning the responsibilities of agency management, TIP liaisons and agency employees;
(3) Adoption of rules and regulations necessary for the administration of this act;
(4) Final determination in approving team participation in the teamwork incentive program;
(5) Final approval of any amount awarded to an eligible team;
(6) Submission of reports required by chapter 41.60 RCW.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 41.60 RCW. WSR 99-24-092, Â§ 383-07-030, filed 11/30/99, effective 1/1/00; WSR 92-09-048, Â§ 383-07-030, filed 4/10/92, effective 5/11/92; WSR 88-15-033 (Order 88-1), Â§ 383-07-030, filed 7/14/88.]