Businesses and Professions
Hearing Aid Dealers and Fitters
§ 5-49-13 Prohibited acts and practices.
No person shall:
(1) Sell, barter, or offer to sell or barter, a license.
(2) Purchase or procure by barter a license with intent to
use it as evidence of the holder's qualifications to practice the fitting and
sale of hearing aids.
(3) Alter a license with fraudulent intent.
(4) Use or attempt to use as a valid license a license which
has been purchased, fraudulently obtained, counterfeited, or materially altered.
(5) Willfully make a false statement in an application for
license or application for renewal of a license.
History of Section.
(P.L. 1973, ch. 243, § 1.)