Section .1000 ‑ Air Carriers

Published: 2015

Subscribe to a Global-Regulation Premium Membership Today!

Key Benefits:

Get a Day Pass for only USD$19.99.



An air carrier desiring to purchase malt beverages, wine or

spirituous liquor for resale to its passengers while those passengers are in

transit aboard an aircraft shall apply for and obtain an Air Carrier Permit. 

Application shall be on a form provided by the Commission and shall be made by

the air carrier's employee responsible for purchases of food and beverages for

service to passengers.  The food and beverage service manager, by whatever

title called, shall provide, and certify under oath the following information

to the Commission:

(1)           name of air carrier;

(2)           name of airport where permit will apply;

(3)           address of airport;

(4)           mailing address of carrier at airport;

(5)           state in which air carrier corporation is

incorporated; and

(6)           residence of food and beverage manager.

The applicant shall also include a diagram of the location

where the malt beverages, wine and spirituous liquor will be stored.


History Note:        Authority G.S. 18B-100; 18B-107; 18B-207;

Eff. January 1, 1982;

Amended Eff. April 1, 2011; May 1, 1984;

Transferred and Recodified from 04 NCAC 02T .1001 Eff.

August 1, 2015.