Protection of shipping etc interests from foreign action
1. Power to regulate provision of shipping services, etc in event of foreign action.
2. Special provision for orders under section 1 imposing taxation etc.
3. Enforcement of section 1.
4. Parliamentary control of orders under section 1.
Protection of coastal shipping services
5. Power to prohibit provision of coastal shipping services which are not British-based.
6. Enforcement of section 5.
9. Short title, interpretation, citation, commencement and extent.
Table of Derivations
2.The following abbreviations are used in this Table:— 1974 =...