1. Cases in which this Act applies.
2. Compensation payments to which this Act applies.
3.“The relevant period”.
Certificates of recoverable benefits
4. Applications for certificates of recoverable benefits.
5. Information contained in certificates.
Liability of person paying compensation
6. Liability to pay Secretary of State amount of benefits.
7. Recovery of payments due under section 6.
Reduction of compensation payment
8. Reduction of compensation payment.
9. Section 8: supplementary.
Reviews and appeals
10. Review of certificates of recoverable benefits.
11. Appeals against certificates of recoverable benefits.
12. Reference of questions to medical appeal tribunal.
13. Appeal to Social Security Commissioner.
14. Reviews and appeals: supplementary.
15. Court orders.
16. Payments into court.
17. Benefits irrelevant to assessment of damages.
Reduction of compensation: complex cases
18. Lump sum and periodical payments.
19. Payments by more than one person.
20. Amounts overpaid under section 6.
21. Compensation payments to be disregarded.
22. Liability of insurers.
23. Provision of information.
24. Power to amend Schedule 2.
Provisions relating to Northern Ireland
25. Corresponding provision for Northern Ireland.
26. Residence of the injured person.
27. Jurisdiction of courts.
28. The Crown.
29. General interpretation.
30. Regulations and orders.
31. Financial arrangements.
32. Power to make transitional, consequential etc. provisions.
33. Consequential amendments and repeals.
34. Short title, commencement and extent.
Part I Exempted payments
1.Any small payment (defined in Part II of this Schedule)....
2.Any payment made to or for the injured person under...
3.Any payment made in the exercise of a discretion out...
4.Any payment made out of property held for the purposes...
5.(1) Any payment made to the injured person by an...
6.Any redundancy payment falling to be taken into account in...
7.So much of any payment as is referable to costs....
8.Any prescribed payment.
Part II Power to disregard small payments
9.(1) Regulations may make provision for compensation payments to be...
Calculation of compensation payment
2.Any reference to statutory sick pay— (a) includes only 80...
3.In this Schedule “the 1992 Act” means the Social Security...
Law Reform (Personal Injuries) Act 1948 (c. 41)
1.In section 2 of the Law Reform (Personal Injuries) Act...
Social Security Administration Act 1992 (c. 5)
2.The Social Security Administration Act 1992 is amended as follows....
3.Part IV is omitted.
4.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
5.In section 125(1) (regulations as to notification of deaths), after...
6.In section 163 (general financial arrangements), subsections (1)(e) and (2)(i)...
7.In section 164(6) (destination of repayments), the words from “or...
8.In section 170(5) (the Social Security Advisory Committee)—
9.In section 180 (payment of travelling expenses by the Secretary...
10.In section 189(8) (Treasury approval to regulations and orders), the...
11.In section 190 (parliamentary control of orders and regulations), in...
12.In section 191 (interpretation), the definitions of “compensation payment” and...
13.In section 192(5) (extent), “section 101” is omitted.